L'Oréal Paris Superior Preference Mousse Absolue Reusable Hair Color uploaded by Elaine S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L oréal paris preference mousse absolue revolutionizes haircolor, bringing you absolute color perfection at the push of a button. In just one push, the perfect ratio of pure color pigments and powerful color developers is automatically mixed into a rich, non-drip mousse. The result is color that is fresh, powerful and brilliant, adding luminous layers of multi-tonal color and mirror shine to every strand. And for the first time, mousse absolue offers a multi-use haircolor system that gives you the power to retouch your color whenever you desire. Apply a second time, touch-up roots or target stray grays. No mix, reusable... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittney B.
Columbus, GA
I actually tried this same exact color and everything! Really liked the mousse aspect of it so definitely will cpntinue to buy it as needed love how it has a little pump alsp!
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
Color 465 used to be my go-to color before I decided to let my color fade out. I love that shade. The mousse absolue colors are so nice and the product is great. I love the fact that it's reusable. I used to not be a fan of L'Oreal hair colors until these came along, and now I'm hooked!
crazymom v.
Camarillo, CA
Love this mousse cos I don't have to use everything at once! I've really short hair and don't need all the mousse in One session! Color is beautiful as well!