L'Oréal Paris Superior Preference Mousse Absolue Reusable Hair Color uploaded by Sarah E.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L oréal paris preference mousse absolue revolutionizes haircolor, bringing you absolute color perfection at the push of a button. In just one push, the perfect ratio of pure color pigments and powerful color developers is automatically mixed into a rich, non-drip mousse. The result is color that is fresh, powerful and brilliant, adding luminous layers of multi-tonal color and mirror shine to every strand. And for the first time, mousse absolue offers a multi-use haircolor system that gives you the power to retouch your color whenever you desire. Apply a second time, touch-up roots or target stray grays. No mix, reusable... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Chisago City, MN
I was actually really disappointed with this product. First, the smell was the worst and strongest out of all the boxed hair dyes I have ever used. I had windows open in 20 degree weather, fan on, and my eyes were still burning. Second I didn't feel like the mousse coated my hair like a normal hair dye would. After 25 minutes I couldn't take the smell anymore and had to wash it out. The hair dye even after 15 minutes did not dye my hair even a little bit. I didn't see the mousse change color like a normal boxed hair dye would do. For over 10 bucks I would not buy this product again. It makes me sad because I have never found one think from LOreal that I don't like.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Mesa, AZ
Fairly easy to use, a lot of product faily long lasting but not my favorite as far as demsension in the color... Just too flat... Not really my thing.
🌸Valery G.
🌸Valery G.
Doral, FL
L'Oréal is a well known brand because of its high quality. The saturation of coloque they give to the hair is beautiful. They are easy to apply on your hair and to wash. I would definitely buy again.