BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L oréal paris preference mousse absolue revolutionizes haircolor, bringing you absolute color perfection at the push of a button. In just one push, the perfect ratio of pure color pigments and powerful color developers is automatically mixed into a rich, non-drip mousse. The result is color that is fresh, powerful and brilliant, adding luminous layers of multi-tonal color and mirror shine to every strand. And for the first time, mousse absolue offers a multi-use haircolor system that gives you the power to retouch your color whenever you desire. Apply a second time, touch-up roots or target stray grays. No mix, reusable... see more...

Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I really didn't like this product. It made my hair feel like straw and the color faded really quickly. I ended up using the whole bottle so the reusable product really wasn't an added bonus.
Kristina A.
Excellent product for short hair! I finally found a more economical way to color my hair. With other products I ended up throwing the bottle away with 3/4 of the bottle still full of color. With this mousse, you use what you need and save the rest for the next time you color your hair! No waste. I have very thin hair and get 3 colorings out of one box! Color is accurate and I love it! Pure light brown is my color