Hair CareHair ColorL'Oréal Paris
Superior Preference Fade Defying Color & Shine

L'oréal Paris Superior Preference Fade Defying Color & Shine

Superior Preference Fade-Defying Color & Shine - Since 1973, L'Oreal Superior Preference has been their gold standard in permanent hair color delivering extraordinary shine and luminous hair color that lasts and lasts. What makes Superior Preference hair color so special is our unique Fade-Defying Color and Shine System that pairs our translucent gel formula with our famous Care Supreme Conditioning treatment. The end result is beautifully crafted, long lasting hair color with depth and dimension. Available in over 50 luminous shades so you can find your own signature color.Our Gold Standard Since 1973Fade-Defying Color and ShineAvailable In Over 50 Luminous Shades - Superior Preference Fade-Defying Color & Shine

Lost the instructions do I mix 2 and 3 in the #1 bottle
Does this color turn out or am I better off going to a pro[product:clairol-perfect-10-by-nice-n-easy-hair-color-1-kit]?
Start your review of L'oréal Paris Superior Preference Fade Defying Color & Shine!
Lorrie M.
L'oréal Paris Superior Preference Fade Defying Color & Shine uploaded by Lorrie M.
[product:loreal-paris-superior-preference-fade-defying-color-&-shine] is one of the best at home hair colors that I can find. The only one that I like more is L'Oréal Paris Feria Professional Haircolor I’m naturally blonde but decided to dye my hair black and hated it! I let it fade for a few months until it was brown. Today, I went back to blonde! I got the medium blonde even though I wanted to go lighter. I had no orange or brassy undertones, it worked perfectly! #InfluensterAwards2020 #Loreal #Beauty
Denise G.
L'oréal Paris Superior Preference Fade Defying Color & Shine uploaded by Denise G.
L'Oreal Paris Superior Preference Fade-Defying Color + Shine System was ok, definitely not great. Packaging says lasts up to 8 weeks, I barely got 3. The color I chose was RR04 Forever Rouge. It's fine of you have an event and need a quick touch up, otherwise get something that will last much longer. Would not buy again.
Kristina P.
Manchester, NH
I love this color. It's the one I currently have in my hair because my red faded out so I wanted to go rose gold. This color did not run at all during shampooing which i loved. It is very easy to use
Cindy C.
Clackamas , OR
L'oréal Paris Superior Preference Fade Defying Color & Shine uploaded by Cindy C.
Purchased at: Target
I only use L’Oréal Paris hair dyes in my hair. They smell great, have a lot of color choices, and the conditioner makes my hair silky smooth. I used the dark mahogany brown. Great price especially when you can’t afford to go to a salon!
Lisheska
I love this haircolor on the what sometimes at home sometimes I take it to my salon it’s very affordable and I am you can get a new look as fat as you want
Renee S.
Carmel, NY
Would not recommend this product to my worst enemy. I've had good experiences with L'Oreal colors in the past, but this one ruined my color. I had a light blonde (approx. level 9) hair color with dark (level 2) roots that I had as a shadow root. Applied this hair color to get a touch of pink to be tasteful for work, and it was a nightmare. Half of my hair didn't take the dye, the other half did and it turned faintly pink with strong purple tones, and most of it ended green/gray. Lifted my roots to a patchy light brown. Embarrassing, waste of money.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
This is my preferred hair color hands down. It looks so natural and people have no idea that it’s not my real hair color. It’s very easy to use. It can be messy but the results are worth it.
Deborah T.
Abilene, TX
In my quest to find that most elusive of hair color (i.e. a rose gold that lasts) I tried 7RB Dark Rose Blonde. I LOVED the color...while it lasted. It faded so quickly with just hints of rose here and there until finally just blonde. Still hunting :(
Jennifer B.
Airway Hgts, WA
In my quest to get rose gold hair I finally found a competitor in L'oreal. Well the formula of the gel color dye would not necessarily have been my first pick, the end result I got were well worth it. I would absolutely by this dye again. It was easy to use. It left my poor damaged hair feeling soft and a little bit healthier then it weeks. And the color was great!
Heather D.
Hartford, AL
Wonderful product colored last long time and makes my hair feel very shiny and silky smooth