BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Brow Artist Brunette 03 Super Liner Brow Artist is the first 3-in-1 eye brow pencil by L'Oréal Paris. 1. Draw and intensify with the coloured pencil 2. Shape with the soft brush tip to discipline your arch 3. Fix your brow... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lillian E.
Highly recommend. I use this pretty much everyday. I have blonde hair, so my eyebrows are quite invisible and this helps to make it look like they exist which is great.
Cynthia A.
No me gusta ya que siempre se me
Corre este tipo de lápiz no se porque además luego parece que no me he maquillado
°YvE° D.
San Antonio
Everyone that does makeup needs these items in their kit/makeup bag! These are go to products that never disappoint
Erin H.
delray beach florida
Cheap price but also a cheap product. The brush is too thick and the line is too chunky to ever look natural
Andreea M.
romania
Este un produs foarte bun si de calitate! Ma bucur ca l-am cumparat, este o achizitie foarte buna.Il folosesc foarte des.
Clemence O.
Nice product, does perfectly the job, however doesn’t really last the whole day so I’m not sure I’ll buy it again