L'Oréal Paris Super Liner Brow Artist uploaded by Christa V.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Super Liner Brow Artist; is the first 3-in-1 eye brow pencil by L'Oreal Paris. 1. Draw and intensify with the coloured pencil.; Fair Blonde, Blonde, Brunette, Dark Brunette. Choose the color that fits with your natural tone of brows and skin. Create your own look: soft with a flat brow design, strong with a round brow design or bold with an angled brow design. Dare to change the features of your face. 2. Shape with the soft brush tip to discipline your arch:; like a real professional, you can shape the line you designed with the soft brush. A way to intensify a look or to play with it like a real artist. Now you can discipline your brows to define an arch and express your personality. 3. Fix your brow look with the clear wax based formula:; use the clear fixing wax pencil for a perfect finish. Now your brow line will redesign the frame of your face all day long. Your brow arch wont move and your style will be the strongest ever.

Brenda T.
Santa Ana, CA
I liked the color and product, but just hated to have to continuously sharpen it for precision. It's effective, but I prefer their twist pencils. On the bright side, I feel like sharpened pencils always have more product that the twist pencils.
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
I like this brow pencil a lot. I had to use it to match a wig for a musical. There are a ton of colors to choose from. It does go on a bit thick so a little will go a long way
This pencil changed the game. It goes on light, doesnt look like a pencil it goes on more like a powder. Its so easy to shape your vrows and fill them in woth this pencil
Brianette P.
Enfield
Like doing mete brows and like its Cools and I recommend it to people that likes do there eye brows Lol but I wish it can be darker
Christa V.
Hayward, CA
My Ma loves it! And I love her! Such a lady all the time. Never walk out the house not made up! That what she says.
Makenna N.
Joshua, TX
Not my favorite in the collection but it's a decent brow pencil, gets the job done well
Louise M.
Montreal, QC
They have a really nice variety of colours but I'm not a fan of the texture of the pencil. I've had my eyebrow liner for about 6 months now and and the pencil is getting kind of waxy and pulls my eyebrow hairs sometimes!
Anna M.
Haymarket Terrace, Edinburgh
Works really well with my already full brows, just gives them that extra shaping they need and adds extra texture. Only disappointment is that it has something come off slightly by the end of a long day.
Georgiaa A.
Radcliffe , Greater Manchester
Very creamy brow product, was perfect for my hair colour, only fault I can think of is that the product seem to wear off in a few places on my first try but ever since it has been perfect, good price and would recommend for anyone who is looking for some amazing brows!
Camilla T.
Coulsdon
Love this! So pigmented and matches my brows perfectly! I've recommended this to all my friends to get them buying it too!