L'Oréal Paris Super Blue Creme Oil Lightener uploaded by Tyler S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Super Blue Creme Oil Lightener lifts natural or artificial pigments from hair for full-head blonding.

Crisa V.
San Antonio, TX
I have tried almost every box and packet bleach out there and this one is probably my favorite. I am very sensitive to chemicals, so I usually have watery eyes every time I bleach, but not with this one. It does smell rather bad, though, but it's hard to find a bleach that doesn't. It doesn't burn at all. One box comes with an oil creme lightener and 3 activator packets & is about $6 at Sally's. It took me a while to find the directions, but they are printed inside the box! My hair is naturally almost black, so I would recommend using all three lightener packets if your hair is similar, although the box only says to use 2. I would also recommend using a 40 volume developer if your hair is naturally very dark and / or thick like mine. If not, the box recommends a 20 volume developer which you'll have to buy separately. I leave it on for 1 hour and it always lightens my hair to a very light blonde, without that much damage. I would recommend this, but not if you have never had experience with bleach or if you are very sensitive to smells. Overall it's WAY better than quick blue.
Tyler S.
Hobbs, NM
This lightener is a game changer! It lightened my hair so much more than regular hair bleach, it is also less drying and damaging!