L'Oréal Paris Super Blonde® uploaded by Jessica F.L'Oréal Paris Super Blonde® uploaded by Leslie V.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Blonding even on dark hair. Luminous light blonde hair. It’s bleach blonde made simple.

Get the gorgeous, luminous Super Blonde® hair you’ve always wanted. Advanced super-lightening action delivers smooth, even blonding from root to tip and lightens natural or color-treated hair in one simple step. Super-rich creme protects and conditions as it lightens, and the specially formulated conditioning shampoo deeply hydrates, keeping hair soft and manageable.

Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use.

Note:

Below Is The Most Comprehensive Ingredient List For This Product, But Please Note That Ingredients Vary By Shade. Please Check The Box At The Store For An Ingredient List At The Shade Level.

L'oreal Paris Lightening Cream Ingredients:

Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Ammonium Hydroxide Oleth-30 Hexadimethrine Chloride Oleic Acid Oleyl Alcohol Pentasodium Pentetate Ethanolamine Parfum / Fragrance Fil Code D32865/1 Formula 1084487 A Accenting After Color Ingredients Aqua / Water / Eau Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Ppg-5-ceteth-10 Phosphate Phosphoric Acid Ppg-12-peg-50 Lanolin Glycol Distearate Polyquaternium-10 Hexylene Glycol Sodium Benzoate Parfum / Fragrance Tartaric Acid Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate Salicylic Acid Propylene Glycol

Highlighting Bleach Powder Ingredients:

• Sodium Benzoate

Candace M.
Eugene, OR
Hello ladies,
This will be the 2nd time I have written a review on this said product. I have used thia multiple times but this will be the second review because sometimes results change. Product can be the same without the identical finished product. Upon using this with lighter roots as before i had light to medium brown roots. My hair came out amazing. No toner needed. No purple shampooing in the shower for weeks. Absolutely perfect color. Now ladies I am a firm believer on off scalp lightening I do not take it to the root on my scalp i leave about 1/4 inch gap. As i said before I love this product. Ni Sally beauty supply run and very cheap. Kit comes with instructions, gloves, bleach, developer, cream lightener, toner, after care wash and applicator tips.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
L'Oréal Paris Super Blonde® is such an amazing color just love it it's Wat I use all the time. Just leave in for the amount of time or a little bit. Longer I do about an hour just to make sure. And always comes out looking great just love it my favorite bleach lit
Lexy B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Bleach Blonde more...
I have been bleaching my hair to platinum blonde for 4 years now and this is my favorite boxed hair bleach. It definitely surpassed my expectations because normally it takes 2 boxes to do my hair. When applied properly it has a very strong lift.
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Bleach Blonde more...
I already have blonde hair but this is the perfect kit for lightening that extra mile but still looking natural! Color looked just like the box and it’s super cheap. Would buy again. Love love love it!
Erini S.
Muncie, IN
This bleaching kit will indeed strip the color from your hair. I had dark brown hair and wanted to go blonde. This got me there, but I was very brassy (but a blonde brassy, not an orange brassy). There's no toner with this, so you'll want to buy that. Or really, what you'll need is a second kit with toner in it. (Honestly, I go for one with a platinum toner for my roots now and everything looks better.) So this will work, but you might not get what you want from it. And be absolutely prepared to use a restorative conditioner to repair your hair afterwards. Also -- I had to leave it on for an hour and half to even get the brassy results.
Elizabeth W.
This worked pretty well. I have naturally blonde hair and I dye it often with unnatural colors. The directions state that you shouldn't use this if you've dyed it within 3 months or anything, but I didn't pay attention to it. I used this anyways and my hair turned out fine. It's only a shade or two lighter than my natural color though. The dye smells absolutely awful, it's pretty bad. It basically smells like a bleach product. Since I've dyed my hair, it's been a little healthier than normal. Then again I did switch up my hair care routine a little. So who knows if it's the dye or just me doing something different.
Maddison P.
Landover, MD
It really does the job. I love this product! It works great, doesn't sting, and isn't as chemical smelling as some other's I've used. It's a good product and if you are thinking of blonding, I definitely recommend it. I wish people would READ, (instead of writing bad reviews) because if you are any kind of dark or medium brown, you need MORE than one process and YES your hair will turn orange. And if you're not already some sort of blonde or really light brown, you will need a blue/purple toner. It's not the product's fault. If you know what you're doing, this product is great!
Caitlin W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Like any drug store hair dye kit, it is going to do some damage to your hair. But I must say, if I am going to damage my hair, it will be with this product. I used it to Balayage my two friends hair. I turned out awesome. They have darker blode hair, and it lifted to an almost white/blonde. Perfect for summer. I also used this on my treated brown hair, and It went blonde, but needed some toning of course. I recommend this!
Jenny G.
Evanston, IL
Mediocre kit but for a drugstore buy, worth it. You really need to know what you're doing for this to be effective. I would recommend leaving the bleach on WAY longer than the instructions tell you to, unless you feel your scalp burning or you have achieved your desired color. I have thick hair so I always whip through 2 boxes.
Kasey V.
Santa Clarita, CA
For the most part bleach is bleach . I've never used one that was any better than the others. Bleach is always going to cause some damage but when used right, this product didn't leave my hair very dry or damaged. I used this to dye my whole head of hair (22inches) and everything turned out fine. If you want to be blonde than get a toner or shampoo that has purple tones. It will help with any orange or brassy tones. However I colored my hair red so that wasn't necessary for me. Used 2 boxes .