BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Protect and perfect with Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen SPF 30 Oil Spray. This innovative high performance oil delivers long-lasting broad-spectrum protection in a unique, luxurious silky spray. It's also infused with powerful antioxidants like vitamin...

Vanessa S.
This is my favorite tanning oil product ever! Since I discovered this tanning oil I haven't tried out any other ones. I always get a perfect glow after use and it also smells great! Can't enough of this! I purchased a few more for backup!
Shelby S.
Malvern, OH
This works amazing I love it so much my friend recommended it to me I tried it and I absolutely fell in love with him makes your skin feel smooth if you have dry skin which I do I highly recommend that has dry skin or wants to try a body oil
Monica G.
I am 30 years old and I'm a brown skin person and I've just recently started using sunscreen. Before in my younger years I never really used sunscreen because I thought that I didn't need it. Now I do and Laurel is a brand that I trust and I know so I gave it a chance and it works fairly on my skin no irritation no breakouts and I gets the job done.
Lacey F.
Gadsden
I like the smell and knowing that it has spf and still getting to enjoy the sun. The consistency is great as well. I like the packaging it's pretty to the point. I felt the pricing was exceptable. L'Oréal makes pretty good products for the price you pay!
Amanda P.
Centreville
Good sunscreen! I always can be protected and I can obtain an excelente skin color when I use the L'Oréal sun protector. Easy to use and I like the price too. One of my favorites, always in my beach bag.
Isabelly G.
Salt Lake City
Gostei mas não vi muito efeito, gostaria que protegesse de verdade @Influenster #contest #influensterawards
Sara S.
Cincinnati , OH
Great to use all day. I tan nicely without getting sunburn. And it smells great unlike most sunscreens.
Priya C.
Brussels
This is great and easy to use. I like the oil based ones which doesn’t leave any white marks on your skin. It makes my skin look very healthy overall. If you have fairer complexions I suggest going for a higher SPF.
Jordan O.
London, London
I need a high spf coverage as I have quite fair skin and I don’t tan so easily so I usually would opt for an oil. I was surprised as it wasn’t too oily and smelt really good in comparison to some of the brands I had used prior. I was impressed by the coverage as I didn’t even go red at all and smelt good and soft all day 9/10.
Dhanu M.
AL khobar, Eastern province
I use this product on a daily basis! Since I bought it from Walmart it was a decent price and it keeps my skin protected from harmful rays as I'm out in the sun.

back