BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Protect and perfect with Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen SPF 30 Oil Spray. This innovative high performance oil delivers long-lasting broad-spectrum protection in a unique, luxurious silky spray. It's also infused with powerful antioxidants like vitamin...

Buy on Amazon
Shelby S.
Malvern, OH
This works amazing I love it so much my friend recommended it to me I tried it and I absolutely fell in love with him makes your skin feel smooth if you have dry skin which I do I highly recommend that has dry skin or wants to try a body oil
Monica G.
I am 30 years old and I'm a brown skin person and I've just recently started using sunscreen. Before in my younger years I never really used sunscreen because I thought that I didn't need it. Now I do and Laurel is a brand that I trust and I know so I gave it a chance and it works fairly on my skin no irritation no breakouts and I gets the job done.
Lacey F.
Gadsden
I like the smell and knowing that it has spf and still getting to enjoy the sun. The consistency is great as well. I like the packaging it's pretty to the point. I felt the pricing was exceptable. L'Oréal makes pretty good products for the price you pay!
Amanda P.
Centreville
Good sunscreen! I always can be protected and I can obtain an excelente skin color when I use the L'Oréal sun protector. Easy to use and I like the price too. One of my favorites, always in my beach bag.
Isabelly G.
Salt Lake City
Gostei mas não vi muito efeito, gostaria que protegesse de verdade @Influenster #contest #influensterawards
Sara S.
Cincinnati , OH
Great to use all day. I tan nicely without getting sunburn. And it smells great unlike most sunscreens.
Jordan O.
London, London
I need a high spf coverage as I have quite fair skin and I don’t tan so easily so I usually would opt for an oil. I was surprised as it wasn’t too oily and smelt really good in comparison to some of the brands I had used prior. I was impressed by the coverage as I didn’t even go red at all and smelt good and soft all day 9/10.
Beatriz l.
I used this all summer long on my face and it kept my face sooo moistured (I have really dry skin)  I think I'm going to use this also in the winter to keep my face in this way! going to buy some more for the next year! recommend to everyone with really dry skin just L'Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Sunscreen SPF 30 Oil like me!
Lana G.
Salzburg
I do not like this product. I am on the sun a lot and when I used it my skin was too oily. My skin was damaged after sun exposing. It is not pricey and you can buy it in normal store. I like that it has little pump so it does not spill in your bag. It would be better if skin can absorb oil, in this case it did not. Oil was just lying on the skin. It smell ok, but it did not work for me and my skin.
B T.
Brockville
love spray on sunscreen and this applies so easily and rubs in so well, no residue, works very well and your skin doesnt hate you like it does with most brands, surprisingly doesnt block your pores!get the 2 pack and save and dont go tanning without it! youll thank me later;P  L'Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Sunscreen SPF 30 Oil