L'Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Hydra Lotion Spray uploaded by trendyinpanama P.L'Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Hydra Lotion Spray uploaded by trendyinpanama P.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen Skin Beautifying Suncare with Anti-Oxidants Hydra Lotion Spray. Suncare Innovation Introducing new advanced broad-spectrum suncare protection infused with skin-improving care.  Protect skin with patented long-lasting UVA/UVB protection.  Beautify skin with multi-action anti-oxidants - Vitamin E & White Grapeseed - to provide multi-layer protection. Ultra Water Resistant. Ultra Sweat Resistant. Oil-Free. Non-Pore Clogging. Dermatologist Tested. Sheer Ligh.

• Will this make my skin oily if i apoly it under ny makeup????3 Answers
  • How long does this last before you have to reapply ? 6 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Hydra Lotion Spray
  • "This product is pretty good and lasts awhile I will buy it again and would definitely recommend it" in 2 reviews
  • "It works great for the summer time." in 1 review
Shoba R.
Sunset is here and so sunscreen is always in my bag! Love that this one is so handy, easy to use and does a great job of protecting me from the sun! It's also water resistant and has a nice silky feel on my skin
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
I discovered this sunblock last year and I absolutely love it. It has a nice, non-greasy feel and I don't feel oily and slimy. It also dries quickly and it does protect very well. I just have a small bottle and it has lasted me a while. I can even use this on my face and it doesn't clog my pores!
Irene B.
Este es el mismo que yo siempre uso pero proteccion 50+, no lo encontre pero tiene las mismas cualidades que el de factor 30+ pero con mas proteccion. No es grasoso y me gusta porque es mas comodo para aplicarlo. Su olor es pura playa!! love it lo compraria nuevamente.
Gledys H.
I like it. The only complaint I have is that it sprays on clear and it's VERY hard to see where you are applying it, so there may be some streaks. I much prefer the L'Oreal Sublime Bronze lotion.
Amber H.
Wish the spf was higher but it's pretty great stuff. Non greasy stars on well, and does protect. I love that it's spray and it sprays very evenly. Some squirt at you this one is a mist.
Amy V.
I used this spray for a few seasons and it worked great. I have since moved onto a mouse formula but I would still use this for convenience. Smells good and feels light - or maybe it just absorbs really well. It doesn't leave a greasy feel afterward.
Stephany S.
Boise, ID
I use this sunblock year round on outdoor activities because it is not greasy and it offers good sun protection. It is more pricey but there isn't a chemical smell, and the consistency is good for everyday use. I really like this sunscreen.
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
I love L'Oreal's sublime product line! I've used both the sunscreen and the tanning spray. The spray nozzle is so easy to use and distributes evenly. I recommend the sunscreen product for adults only, I do not use this product on my children.
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
Unique sheer lightweight lotion now in a continuous spray instantly melts in for super hydrated, silky soft skin. The best spay sunscreen I have used. Goes on nicely. Stays on. Even my husband likes it and uses it!!!
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
I have been using the L'Oreal Sublime products for quite awhile and am glad that this comes in spray form. It goes on smoothly and sinks into the skin quickly. I use it every day to avoid too much sun exposure.
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
How long does this last before you have to reapply ?
Antonella N.
Puerto Colombia
Will this make my skin oily if i apoly it under ny makeup????