L'Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Hydra Lotion Spray uploaded by trendyinpanama P.L'Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Hydra Lotion Spray uploaded by trendyinpanama P.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen Skin Beautifying Suncare with Anti-Oxidants Hydra Lotion Spray. Suncare Innovation Introducing new advanced broad-spectrum suncare protection infused with skin-improving care.  Protect skin with patented long-lasting UVA/UVB protection.  Beautify skin with multi-action anti-oxidants - Vitamin E & White Grapeseed - to provide multi-layer protection. Ultra Water Resistant. Ultra Sweat Resistant. Oil-Free. Non-Pore Clogging. Dermatologist Tested. Sheer Ligh.

• Will this make my skin oily if i apoly it under ny makeup????3 Answers
  • How long does this last before you have to reapply ? 6 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Hydra Lotion Spray
  • "This product is pretty good and lasts awhile I will buy it again and would definitely recommend it" in 2 reviews
  • "This product is pretty good and lasts awhile I will buy it again and would definitely recommend it " in 2 reviews
  • "It works great for the summer time." in 1 review
Shoba R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sunset is here and so sunscreen is always in my bag! Love that this one is so handy, easy to use and does a great job of protecting me from the sun! It's also water resistant and has a nice silky feel on my skin
Gledys H.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it. The only complaint I have is that it sprays on clear and it's VERY hard to see where you are applying it, so there may be some streaks. I much prefer the L'Oreal Sublime Bronze lotion.
Maria Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert

¡Amo la sublime línea de productos de L'Oreal! He usado el protector solar y el bronceador. La boquilla de pulverización es tan fácil de usar y distribuye uniformemente. Recomiendo el protector solar para adultos solamente, no uso este producto en mis niños.
Stephanie p.
Light and airy! Doesn't feel like you are wearing lotion! My go to in my summer beach bag! Love thus lotion!
Julia R.
Shahnoor K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smelled pretty okay and I like how they have a higher amount of SPF but I hate how it makes you oily and I think it made me break out!?
Sarah D.
The mist is nice and cooling for the summers. It also doesn't smell like generic sunscreen and I think a lot of people appreciate that nowadays.
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love skincare products and SPF is a must for everyday...especially during the summertime. This stuff is hydrating and does a great job at protecting my skin.
Michelle H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Love this 2 in 1 type of product! It moisturizes/betters your skin at the same time of offering full coverage sunscreen protection. It works great for the summer time.
staci I.
I love the spray, goes on and stays on great. I love this product. pretty awesome.
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
How long does this last before you have to reapply ?
Antonella N.
Puerto Colombia
Will this make my skin oily if i apoly it under ny makeup????