L'Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Foaming Lotion Sunscreen, SPF 50+

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura Q.
West Chicago , IL
I really liked using this sunscreen. First it is not sticky like other lotion sunscreens. You can purchase it at a very affordable price and it can be found in your local drugstore.
Falicity C.
Grand blanc, Michigan
NEVER BURN with this TRULY sublime sunscreen, non greesy, non sticky just soaks right in for a boast of glow, moisturer and an with 50 spf sun ray protection this is a must in your summmer beach bag. #influenster #voxbox #fiestavoxbox #influenstervoxbox #beauty #contest #no7beautifulskin #nymbeachbabe #nycsmoothskin #sallyhansenairbrushlegs #loveyourbread #beautybyme #makeup #beautyblogger #review #premierselfie
Sissi C.
This is great for those days in the sun and this sunscreen gets the job done by protecting you from the sun. I bought this a CVS and was expecting not much protection but I was surprised because it really helped me out and that is why I use it every day.
Alyssa S.
This product is great for when your on a budget it also work the way its supposed to it was my first time using it when i bought it was nice packaging! You should give it a try , i like it .
Lacie M.
Derby, KS
I love the foaming effect of this sunscreen and so do my kids. It's not sticky and messy but easy to use and see where it's going. Plus it's fun to use and affordable! Love that
Angelique V.
I liked that it didn't have a pastey texture like regular sunscreen it was really light and spread easily. The only thing I noticed was that I had to reapply the product a few times because I was swimming the last time I put it on.
Kathryn B.
Morgantown, WV
I just bought this product at Walmart. This sunscreen has great protection from sunburns. It's not sticky like most other sunscreens either.
Samantha W.
Riverside, CA
Liked the product but had a scent that lasted too long. Didn't work too well for long term sun exposure. But for a short term, did well.
Samantha F.
New Orleans, LA
Love this product. It has high SPF and lasts a long time. Goes on very even and smooth. Always bring with me when I go to the beach
Heather B.
Pomona, IL
Super light on your skin. It's perfect for sunscreen. It is also really easy to put on kids and they love the foam.
Sarah A.
Springfield, OH
Does this make you look orange? Amd does ut smell?