BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #39 in Sunscreen

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Paris Sublime Sun Foaming Lotion Sunscreen: Long-lasting UVA/UVB protection Non-greasy Feather light

Chavelys R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My long, long search for a safe sunscreen is over! I've been very discouraged by finding all the really safe ones tend to be pasty and white and require a lot of rubbing. This product does go on white, but is rubbed completely in in about two swipes. And the white means you can see where it landed when you sprayed it. Once you rub it in, it is very light, completely non-oily. I've never liked using sunscreens under makeup or applying it just to go out for a walk, but this is light enough that the skin can still breathe and I forget I am wearing it almost immediately. I have not fully tested its protection powers, and will edit this if I am dissatisfied on that point.
Niesha W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a laser procedure done yesterday on a birth mark on my cheek. The
nurse gave me a sample of the tinted version when I left the office and
told me to apply before I go outside due to the sunscreen content. Well
now I am hooked! This stuff is amazing!! I put it on this morning under
my normal tinted moisturizer and it felt so cooling and sheer. I think I
could wear this alone on a day where I am out in the sun and don't need
a lot of coverage makeup wise but want to be protected. I'm going to
call my dermatologist today to see if I can get a bottle.
Cheyenne C.
vida, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything bout this product I hate. I have always preferred spray sunscreen because I hate the feeling of a lotion based sunscreen, and the way it leaves me feeling greasy and I saw this product on the shelf and wanted to give it a try. The foaming is absolutely disgusting. Once its on its so greasy. This is one thing I will always stay away from and do not recommend to others!
Mary F.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I've tried this recently, and I was actually disappointed. It didn't smell overwhelmingly like sunscreen, and that was good. However, it didn't do much for sun protection, for me. I'm very fair skinned, and after a few hours in the sun I started to notice my skin was getting burned. And the worst part, it was in patches!! I may have applied it wrong, but I feel like I applied it very evenly. I had about six huge patches of sunburned skin. I'll give it another try, but will probably use another sunscreen for better protection.
Carmen C.
The best sunscreen ever!! You don't use much and it keeps your hands free from the sunscreen mess. The foam is super lightweight and it smells amazing. I have used this for a very long time and have not burned once. My hands don't get oily and I love that.
Melissa H.
Saint Joseph, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
L'Oreal Paris Sublime Sun Foaming Lotion Sunscreen is the perfect, high quality product for protecting your skin.  This product goes on light-weight and does not leave behind an oily residue.  I can wear this product with confidence and know that my skin is protected from the suns hurtful and damaging ways.  I would highly recommend this product.
LORIAN B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product I bought it for the protection of my face before the makeup, the truth that the protection is good against ultraviolet rays, but the greasy feeling that I was not used to continue my makeup, was a limitation. It can improve the texture and composition of the same would be perfect
Kayla M.
Tucson
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a super pale person I find it very difficult not to get burned while in the sun even with pounds of sunscreen on. However, this L'Oréal foaming sunscreen is so different! It doesn't feel super heavy on my skin and I don't have to continue applying it every other minute. It's a tad bit oily but other than that really really good.
Lizzie B.
Arlington
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen is really amazing! It's unique to because it's texture is so cool! I have used this once and it was very gentle, so if you have sensitive skin this is for you. It is very affordable and applys super easily. I will be buying this again and highly recommend this!
Kelly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how quickly the sunscreen dries on the skin and the lack of oily residue left behind. However, because it is a foam cleanser, you run out VERY quickly, and there's always some unusable product left behind in the can. Unless the oil factor is MAJORLY important to you, I would stick to a regular cream or spray SPF to save money.