BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Sublime Sun Foaming Lotion Sunscreen: Long-lasting UVA/UVB protection Non-greasy Feather light see more...

Katie D.
Katie D.
Auburn, GA
Ever since my mom brought this to me I couldn't stay out of the sun and I fry like a lobster. Very absorbent in seconds stays on even in water, well after you wait 5 min like all sunscreen. I've always had a hard time with sunscreen this is easy to put on again. I would have to say it leaves a sticky feeling on your hands though and you still have to reapply if you burn.
Helen Y.
Helen Y.
Wilmington, DE
I love this sunscreen so much! Its so light and airy and it literally fells like a cloud when I apply it. Ever since I discovered this I've never gone back to regular sunscreen. You do have to reapply but that has never bothered me and I would definitely recommend this to anyone! MUST HAVE LADIES!
Georgeanne T.
Georgeanne T.
Absolutely love this sunscreen! Goes on very light and fluffy then soaks in and dries down so it feels like you aren't wearing anything on your skin. One of the least messy sunscreens I've tried. This is my second summer of dedication to this product.
Chavelys R.
Chavelys R.
My long, long search for a safe sunscreen is over! I've been very discouraged by finding all the really safe ones tend to be pasty and white and require a lot of rubbing. This product does go on white, but is rubbed completely in in about two swipes. And the white means you can see where it landed when you sprayed it. Once you rub it in, it is very light, completely non-oily. I've never liked using sunscreens under makeup or applying it just to go out for a walk, but this is light enough that the skin can still breathe and I forget I am wearing it almost immediately. I have not fully tested its protection powers, and will edit this if I am dissatisfied on that point.
Niesha W.
Niesha W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I had a laser procedure done yesterday on a birth mark on my cheek. The
nurse gave me a sample of the tinted version when I left the office and
told me to apply before I go outside due to the sunscreen content. Well
now I am hooked! This stuff is amazing!! I put it on this morning under
my normal tinted moisturizer and it felt so cooling and sheer. I think I
could wear this alone on a day where I am out in the sun and don't need
a lot of coverage makeup wise but want to be protected. I'm going to
call my dermatologist today to see if I can get a bottle.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I've tried this recently, and I was actually disappointed. It didn't smell overwhelmingly like sunscreen, and that was good. However, it didn't do much for sun protection, for me. I'm very fair skinned, and after a few hours in the sun I started to notice my skin was getting burned. And the worst part, it was in patches!! I may have applied it wrong, but I feel like I applied it very evenly. I had about six huge patches of sunburned skin. I'll give it another try, but will probably use another sunscreen for better protection.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Saint Joseph, MO
L'Oreal Paris Sublime Sun Foaming Lotion Sunscreen is the perfect, high quality product for protecting your skin.  This product goes on light-weight and does not leave behind an oily residue.  I can wear this product with confidence and know that my skin is protected from the suns hurtful and damaging ways.  I would highly recommend this product.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
vida, OR
Everything bout this product I hate. I have always preferred spray sunscreen because I hate the feeling of a lotion based sunscreen, and the way it leaves me feeling greasy and I saw this product on the shelf and wanted to give it a try. The foaming is absolutely disgusting. Once its on its so greasy. This is one thing I will always stay away from and do not recommend to others!
LORIAN B.
LORIAN B.
This product I bought it for the protection of my face before the makeup, the truth that the protection is good against ultraviolet rays, but the greasy feeling that I was not used to continue my makeup, was a limitation. It can improve the texture and composition of the same would be perfect
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Tucson
As a super pale person I find it very difficult not to get burned while in the sun even with pounds of sunscreen on. However, this L'Oréal foaming sunscreen is so different! It doesn't feel super heavy on my skin and I don't have to continue applying it every other minute. It's a tad bit oily but other than that really really good.