Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
L'Oreal Paris Sublime Sun Foaming Lotion Sunscreen: Long-lasting UVA/UVB protection Non-greasy Feather light
Katie D.
Katie D.
Auburn, GA

Ever since my mom brought this to me I couldn't stay out of the sun and I fry like a lobster. Very absorbent in seconds stays on even in water, well after you wait 5 min like all sunscreen. I've always had a hard time with sunscreen this is easy to put on again. I would have to say it leaves a sticky feeling on your hands though and you still have to reapply if you burn.
Helen Y.
Helen Y.
Wilmington, DE

I love this sunscreen so much! Its so light and airy and it literally fells like a cloud when I apply it. Ever since I discovered this I've never gone back to regular sunscreen. You do have to reapply but that has never bothered me and I would definitely recommend this to anyone! MUST HAVE LADIES!
Absolutely love this sunscreen! Goes on very light and fluffy then soaks in and dries down so it feels like you aren't wearing anything on your skin. One of the least messy sunscreens I've tried. This is my second summer of dedication to this product.
Cheyney C.
Cheyney C.
Superior Twp, MI

The sunscreen has a nice smell and since it's a foaming lotion it doesn't give my body weird streaks of sunscreen. The only problem with the sunscreen is that it's not waterproof.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Roswell, GA

I like to use sunscreens that are made from beauty companies like L'Oreal because I feel like they are more gentle on your skin and usually smell better

Join Now