Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
L'Oreal Paris Sublime Sun Foaming Lotion Sunscreen: Long-lasting UVA/UVB protection Non-greasy Feather light
Katie D.
Katie D.
Auburn, GA
Ever since my mom brought this to me I couldn't stay out of the sun and I fry like a lobster. Very absorbent in seconds stays on even in water, well after you wait 5 min like all sunscreen. I've always had a hard time with sunscreen this is easy to put on again. I would have to say it leaves a sticky feeling on your hands though and you still have to reapply if you burn.
Helen Y.
Helen Y.
Bear, DE
I love this sunscreen so much! Its so light and airy and it literally fells like a cloud when I apply it. Ever since I discovered this I've never gone back to regular sunscreen. You do have to reapply but that has never bothered me and I would definitely recommend this to anyone! MUST HAVE LADIES!
Georgeanne T.
Georgeanne T.
Absolutely love this sunscreen! Goes on very light and fluffy then soaks in and dries down so it feels like you aren't wearing anything on your skin. One of the least messy sunscreens I've tried. This is my second summer of dedication to this product.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Tucson
June 26, 2017, 5:55 a.m.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Sublime Sun Foaming Lotion Sunscreen, SPF 30, 5 oz
As a super pale person I find it very difficult not to get burned while in the sun even with pounds of sunscreen on. However, this L'Oréal foaming sunscreen is so different! It doesn't feel super heavy on my skin and I don't have to continue applying it every other minute. It's a tad bit oily but other than that really really good.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
June 26, 2017, 1:34 p.m.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Sublime Sun Foaming Lotion Sunscreen, SPF 30, 5 oz
I like how quickly the sunscreen dries on the skin and the lack of oily residue left behind. However, because it is a foam cleanser, you run out VERY quickly, and there's always some unusable product left behind in the can. Unless the oil factor is MAJORLY important to you, I would stick to a regular cream or spray SPF to save money.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
GULFPORT
June 21, 2017, 5:32 a.m.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Sublime Sun Foaming Lotion Sunscreen, SPF 30, 5 oz
its so its great on the  face it helps with toning the face and with oils but it isn't the best but its still good and I love it when I go out I make sure to grab it to use it on the go in my car on a bike or on the bus it can be used anywhere its so amazing and great
Natali K.
Natali K.
June 23, 2017, 12:46 a.m.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Sublime Sun Foaming Lotion Sunscreen, SPF 30, 5 oz
Love this! I like to use this product when I'm out on the water! Not to bad of price! It's a good value! Very gentle to the skin! I bought this product off of Amazon but I can also find the product in Walmart as well and I definitely will buy the product again!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Berkley, MI
June 21, 2017, 9:10 a.m.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Sublime Sun Foaming Lotion Sunscreen, SPF 30, 5 oz
Works great and smells good! The only thing is I am not as big of a fan as I thought I would be, of the foam aspect. I really do prefer a spray and rub on but it's still a great product and worth the price paid. I will continue to use it until it is gone! :)
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
June 23, 2017, 2:51 a.m.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Sublime Sun Foaming Lotion Sunscreen, SPF 30, 5 oz
Hey love bugs!! Another review for you. My friends used it the same day and loved it but for me no no no . I didn't enjoy it messy hard to use and generally unpleasant although it was gentle. I only used it once so maybe I will try again but just not sure.
Mendi E.
Mendi E.
June 23, 2017, 5:24 p.m.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Sublime Sun Foaming Lotion Sunscreen, SPF 30, 5 oz
First thing, I only use this on my face alittle under my eyes. I use it on my little ones though and it is amazing. It is a great product a little pricey but nothing unexpected and too large. I have only used it a few times but I would buy it again for sure