L'Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen SPF 50+ Lotion uploaded by areen a.L'Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen SPF 50+ Lotion uploaded by Amy M.L'Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen SPF 50+ Lotion uploaded by Erika M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

UVA/UVB protection. Water resistant 80 minutes. Sheer lightweight feel.

Water resistant (80 minutes) with an ultra-lightweight formula that allows for smooth, easy application and absorption.

Active Ingredients:

• Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer
  • Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
  • Ethylparaben

L'Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen SPF 50+ Lotion
  • "I usually never use sunscreen, but for this I will always make an exception. I will always recommend this to somebody, even with sensitive skin" in 3 reviews
Kyleigh H.
Super moisturizing and great quality. A great summer product and a must try.
Cindy N.
Tucson, AZ
The only products I seem to be able do use on my skin is L'Oreal, it is a very effective line and the spf 50 is perfect especially with our brutal Arizona sun. It is gentle on your skin and last the whole time you are outside. I will buy again. The packaging is perfect
Great protection, and fewer chemicals than other sunscreens.
This is the only sunblock I will use. I have very fair (pasty white) skin and this year I actually have a tan. A real tan. People have commented on it. First time in my life. A tan and no sunburn...
Theodora G.
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
One of the best sunscreens around.. I use SPF 50, because India is a very hot country! People get easily tanned, it prevents us from sun burn and UV rays of the sun.. I recommend this to people who live in the tropics or near the beach (sea side)
Ariana P.
Coquitlam, BC
Like most sunscreens it does exactly what it's supposed to. The formula doesn't irritate my skin and I appreciate how you can layer makeup with it. A 50+ spf is always good because we like to protect against burns and melanomas and stuff at home.
Princess S.
Hull
It is great on the skin and it leaves a great result after a few weeks! It's is very effective and very useful for me.It is very nice on the face and it makes ur face very smooth  and soft and it feels great! It is worth trying and the improvements is very good and shocking! It has a great scent too! The packaging is very pretty and nice and I highly recommend it
Hams E.
Giza, Cairo
 L 'Oreal's sunblock is my all time favourite, it keeps my face protected from the sun, as I go to college 5 days a week, so this is a must
Emily K.
Caracas
I love that it is water resistant. It does not feel sticky, it's easy to apply. It has a pleasant smell. I absolutely recommend this product.
soamaya s.
Its my favorite sunscreen ever and it is the best sunscreen i have ever use it do the job very well , i like to use the spray version
Rashmeet k.
Raipur
In love with this cream it goes deep inside the skin gets absorbs so easily just loved this and how beautifully it works for me