L'Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen SPF 50+ Lotion uploaded by areen a.L'Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen SPF 50+ Lotion uploaded by Amy M.L'Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen SPF 50+ Lotion uploaded by Erika M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

UVA/UVB protection. Water resistant 80 minutes. Sheer lightweight feel.

Water resistant (80 minutes) with an ultra-lightweight formula that allows for smooth, easy application and absorption.

Active Ingredients:

• Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer
  • Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
  • Ethylparaben

L'Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen SPF 50+ Lotion
  • "I usually never use sunscreen, but for this I will always make an exception. I will always recommend this to somebody, even with sensitive skin" in 3 reviews
Nicole M.
Boston
I definitely recommend this product. I'll wear either to the beach or underneath my makeup. I signed that'll last all day and I barely ever have to reapply. It's not bad on my sensitive skin either.
Aubrey S.
Peoria, IL
gives me good moisture and not sticky or oily feels nice on my skin and keeps my skin protected well. packages neatly and cleanly, got it at target. not super expensive, good buy.
Kayleigh W.
Montclair
this is a great quality product and has never caused my sensitive skin to break out due to the harmful oils that may sometimes be used in other sunscreens. i love the packaging and the smell is delightful!
Marwa S.
Actually I love this sunscreen. It moisturizes my dry skin and gives is a glow from within. You won’t love it if you have oily or combination to oily skin. Also if you are sensitive to fragrance I think you won’t love it. This is product has very noticeable fragrance. Just be aware if you’re sensitive to fragrances. I think you will love it if you have dry skin. The only con is that esometimes the oils separate from the product.
Tammy F.
This and the face sunscreen exceptional. A skin cancer survivor this product is light less greasy and the face sunscreen works well with the layers of makeup for glamorous days on the red carpet (Like the Emmys@) when you must look great with sunscreen. Price point great.
Rosie C.
Pottstown, PA
I've used this product in place of sunscreen when at home. It makes my skin feel great. It greasy or streaking. My friends would ask to use this also and they like it!
Tabitha B.
This is actually a really good product. These week it was super hot and the kids wanted to go outside and I didn't want to burn lol. it is a little on the expensive side. I purchased mine from Target. It was very lightweight wasn't greasy would purchase again!
amanda r.
Palm Harbor, FL
This is by far my most fav sunscreen. It's easy to apply and provides great coverage. It also works long and hard. I live in Florida where sunscreen is a must everyday! Def recommend this product!
nerali m.
I would like to try this product , it looks very good and have read several opinions that it is useful it is refreshing and very good for women and care to the skin. godd value and godd pricey
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
You don't have to keep reapplying this product in and out of pool. A little goes a long way! I recommend it if you are very fair skinned and hate burning in the sun.