L'Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen SPF 50+ Liquid Silk Sunshield For Face

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Introducing New Advanced Broad-Spectrum Suncare Protection Infused With Skin-Improving Care. Protect The Skin With Patented Uva/Uvb Protection. Beautify Skin With Multi-Action Anti-Oxidants - Vitamin E And White Grapeseed - To Provide Multi-Layer Protection. Virtually Weightless Lotion Is Instantly Absorbed Layers Invisibly Under Makeup Leaves Skin Silky Soft Ultra Water Resistant, Ultra Sweat Resistant Oil-Free, Non-Pore Clogging, Dermatologist Tested Made In Usa

• Make you breakout? make you sweat? you like this better t...2 Answers
  • "This is a great product And it has great coverage and not greasy feeling and it smells very good very silky feeling" in 2 reviews
  • "As a fair skinned woman I can honestly say this stuff is wonderful!!" in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend buying this because it really kept my skin hydrated and protected." in 1 review
Laura G.
Graniteville, SC
This facial sunscreen is super silky and doesn’t clog pores or leave your skin with a white cast. It was a summer staple for me and I really appreciated the SPF 50. I would definitely recommend it!
Heather L.
This product did not work well for me at all. I go without makeup usually while I go outside. I do moisturize though​ and figured this would be a good choice with the SPF in it. My face not even an hour after I applied it was an oil pit. It was not attractive at all.
Yvette C.
I love the smell!!! It's light weight! not shinny or oily looking. A little goes a long way. so that means the product lasts for a really long time. it is liquidity to keep that in mind because the first time I used it it's was a little messy. but once I figured out that I didn't need a lot for my face it wasn't messy anymore.
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Durning the summer I go on vacation a lot. Usually my skin gets dry and starts to irritate in the sun with some sunblock products. So I went to buy this and I used it when I went to Jamaica. I would highly recommend buying this because it really kept my skin hydrated and protected. It was hot out there and I didn't have to worry it lasted almost 24 hours and I didn't have to apply it all the time. Great product !
Angeli T.
Alamogordo , NM
I wear sunscreens everyday it s in my facial skin care routine. I have tried many type of sunscreen brand and this dissapoint me because it sting my eyes! I always get a teary eye much worsed is when it get into my eyes it really hurt! I have tried sunscreen that doesn't sting. I will now search for a new sunscreen now!
Bella Q.
Stockton, CA
This sunscreen is ultra light weight and not sticky which is hard to find in sunscreen. There is a light whiteness when you first put it on but soon blends into skin. The price is really affordable and if you are a CVS member you can usually get a good deal on it
Sara B.
This is by far my favorite sunscreen on the market. It has a very light formula that protects my skin without making me feel greasy. It is a very good value, this is the only sunscreen I pack in my beach bag! Definitely would buy it again and recommend to anyone wanting a good sunscreen.
Martha B.
This is my go-to everyday sunblock and moisturizer. I have very fair skin and living in Florida, we get sunrays every day of the year. This product is very effective, non greasy, leaves a silky feeling, and I can add loose powder on top of it. This is definitely a highly recommended product.
Heather M.
Hamburg, NY
I love that this sunscreen is thin so it doesn't feel all Casey and greasy. I used this in Vegas last month and I didn't even get a bit of sunburn . Isn't face tends to break out and get irritad with sunscreen and I didn't have a single problem.
Ana Z.
Tulare, CA
Love it its really nice, it's not to oily feel good on my skin and it's not too shine or glossy. I got it for the first time and I really like it. I do recommend it. Also very gentle on my skin.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Make you breakout? make you sweat? you like this better than?