L'Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen SPF 30 Lotion uploaded by Malek R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

UVA/UVB protection. Water resistant 80 minutes. Sheer lightweight feel.

Water resistant (80 minutes) with an ultra-lightweight formula that allows for smooth, easy application and absorption.

Active Ingredients:

• Xanthan Gum
  • Polyacrylamide

Buy on Amazon
Taylor L.
I like this lightweight sunscreen lotion. It's important to protect your face in the summer. This did that for me. I use it as a daily moisturizer in the summer. The price is good. I would recommend.
Aida R.
Every sunscreen is great and now mostly if it comes from Loreal. Loreal keeps excelling at skin care. This product is great. Of course if you get it then remember to reapply at least 45 minutes after the first application and so on! Take care of your skin to age gracefully instead of like a prune.
Shira Y.
Boca Raton, FL
I personally have a major sensitivity to sun exposure. I need to put on a lot of sunscreen before going outside ESPECIALLY in the Summer (living in Florida). Not only does it protect me from the sun, but it smells good too unlike other sunscreens. I highly recommend it!
emmy a.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this sunscreen, it's not sticky and it absorbs quickly. It smells good and lasts a while. I get a couple bottles at a time because I love it so much.
Brittany S.
Evansville, IN
I did not get burnt w/this product but it did cause me to feel oily and cause my face to break out when using it on my face.
Juliana D.
I really like how light weight it is and the way it leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. It is perfect for everyday use.
Cayla W.
Huntsville , AL
I love to use this when I know I'm gonna be out in the sun for a long time. Your skin feels great and look even better.
Kaitlyn H.
RICHMOND
Loved the way it felt on my skin not heavy...I had great success with this product and will buy again.....
Mary Shantel V.
Radcliff, KY
Good formula. Good smell. Nice consistancy. Does it's job. Good size product for the price point. Soft
Sarah S.
This product is absolutely amazing. It's so smooth and smells good! You won't be disappointed!