L'Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen SPF 30 Lotion uploaded by Malek R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

UVA/UVB protection. Water resistant 80 minutes. Sheer lightweight feel.

Water resistant (80 minutes) with an ultra-lightweight formula that allows for smooth, easy application and absorption.

Active Ingredients:

• Polyacrylamide

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I got to product test this, and I was super impressed with the consistency and how it looked on my skin. I have very fair skin so much that it's like looking at a white wall. So I didn't color is is kind of important at times I don't do it all the time but at times it's nice and this really did add a nice coat of Shimmer shine and glow
Mary P.
A subtle spf but it pairs well with makeup and has always met my expectations, great value for the price my mom has used it for years. The packaging is nice for throwing in the bag and traveling
Colleen E.
Toledo
Great sunscreen for the face. Not oily. A little bit pricey but knowing my face won’t break out using it and it does a great job protecting , makes it worth the money. I use it every day.
Madison W.
Chaska, MN
I use this product on a daily basis! Since I bought it from Walmart it was a decent price and it keeps my skin protected from harmful rays as I'm out in the sun. For someone that works out in the suns harmful rays daily, this makes me feel so much safer and like my skins not going to turn to rubber!
Sofia S.
Boca Raton, FL
I recently tried L'Oreal Paris Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 and I loved it! I personally can't stand those greasy sunscreens and this one was so lightweight, smooth and it didn't make me feel sticky. The packaging was okay, I would expect more from a sunscreen. I would definitely buy it again.
Destiny S.
greenwod south carolna
By far this is a great thing t use!!!!!!!! I never get tired of using this. I have found other products that work better but this is a great DRUGSTORE product to use. No matter how much I used of this though t made my skin feel really buttery then it would soften so it was weird but felt so good.
Heidi L.
I burn, not tan. Used this on a tropical vacation for 10 days and never burned. I love it and its a great value for the price. Completely hooked and probably won't use anything else Gentle and effective! If you haven't tried this you should, you won't be disappointed.
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
I love that this is a skin protect them from the sun as well as a moisturizer because some skin protectant make your skin feel very dry after the fact but this definitely didn't do that and nor did it feel Oily even after being in the sun that was what I loved
Maribel D.
I love this product. Because I am white white skin and I should always use sunscreen, other than that it leaves my skin with a super dorato tone and the price is about $ 10
Emily W.
My souls ride or die product that I can't live with out.  Not only protects my sensitive skin. But it cleared it and just made me look like I had a solid filter on my face. It's so gentle on my skin,too. And the packaging is awesome. I would totally buy again.