L'Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen SPF 100 uploaded by Marielkis R.L'Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen SPF 100 uploaded by Tiara T.L'Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen SPF 100 uploaded by Kristen K.

L'Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen SPF 100

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Skin Beautifying Suncare With Anti-Oxidants Protect And Perfect With Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen Spf 100 Lotion.&Nbsp; This Exclusive Patented Uv Filter System Delivers Long-Lasting Broad Spectrum Protection With A Unique, Luxuriously Sheer Formula.&Nbsp; It&Rsquo;S Also Infused With Powerful Antioxidants Like Vitamin E And White Grapeseed That Enhance The Benefits Of Sunscreen To Help Keep Skin Healthy And Youthful-Looking. This Ultra-Lightweight Lotion Is Instantly Absorbed With No Greasy Residue, Leaving Skin Silky Soft.&Nbsp; Luxurious, Mess-Free Formula.&Nbsp; Non-Greasy, Ultra Water And Sweat Resistant, Oil-Free, Non-Pore Clogging, And Dermatologist Tested. Long Lasting Uva/Uvb Protection Sheer Lightweight Feel Ultra-Hydrating; Never Whitening; Satin Finish Non-Greasy Ultra Water And Sweat Resistant (80 Minutes) Oil-Free, Non-Pore Clogging Dermatologist Tested Made In Usa

Buy on Kmart
  • "I personally love all L'Oréal products, and these product is one of them this sun protectant is really good I got very great coverage and it doesn't smell like the regular spf, it has a really great smell." in 3 reviews
  • "This smells great and isn't too oily i love it so much and won't switch to any other sunscreens again!" in 2 reviews
  • "It smells good and I don't get burnt so I'd say it works!" in 1 review
  • "I have used this product every summer for the past 3 years and I love it." in 1 review
Stacy B.
Clarksville, TN
I tried this product quite a while ago. However, I remember it being quite good for the price, and is averages around $10.00. The consistency of this product is thick and smooth and quite oily, compared to what I prefer to use on a daily bases. So if you have slightly drier skin, this product will be great for you. I gave this product four stars because if you apply too much it has the potential to shorten the longevity of your makeup.
Rosangela R.
Hoboken, NJ
I really liked this product cause it basically did the job and kept my skin hydrated but it was still gentle enough so my face didn't look greasy I would buy again. My only concern is that I have tried even lighter products which I prefer
Jazmin E.
Bronx, NY
Lo. Use una vez que fui a un lago y me sorprendió mucho a ser verdad a mi no me gusta quemarme con el sol y pues siempre que voy allí oh a otro lado me pongo protector solar por que no me gusta quemarme bueno el punto es que me lo puse y me gusto me gusta la textura como se siente es como no se como decirlo pero es muy bueno me gusta
Gabriela T.
Orlando, FL
I am OBSESSED with this SPF! As someone that is very aware of the sun's damaging UV rays, I love using this before I head out! It doesn't leave my skin greasy and I love the fact that it contains 100 SPF. Ladies, if you don't want those wrinkles to show, you better make this the first step if your day beauty routine! Don't forget to cover neck and hands too!
Heather R.
Carmichael, CA
After a long winter of my ghostly skin not seeing a second of sunlight, I decided to spend 6 solid hours floating down the river. This stuff worked wonders. The small bits here and there that I missed were bright red surrounded by a nice golden tan. I would definitely recommend.
Samantha G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have sensitive and dry skin, especially during the summer, I like this product because it keeps my face hydrated without feeling clogged! I typically wear sunscreen on a regular basis to prevent sun damage on my face and I like how this product doesn't feel too heavy.
Sarah P.
Durham, NC
This is a really nice product to get a gradual tan. You have to be careful around your knees and elbows. If you have dryness I recommend using a lotion on those areas first then follow the Tanner directions.
Megan J.
I use the Sublime line alot during the summer. Especially the self tanners. I don't use tanning beds and I like that sun kissed glow, Sublime Sun gives a even, natural looking sun kissed look and the SPF coverage I need in the desert heat
Rosemarie B.
Smelled really good but it was not for me. My skin didnt like it and was not effective. Packaging was very eye catching and appealing to me. I bought it at target and they had a full shelf. Would not buy again was not for my skin.
Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
This product is a really neat facial sunscreen that has some color tint that can double as light coverage cc cream while protecting you from UV rays. It is a bit watery but doesn't give the white film residue like others.