BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen Lotion SPF: Luxurious, mess-free formula Non-greasy Ultra water and sweat resistant Long-lasting UVA/UVB protection Non-comedogenic formula won't block pores. Never heavy, shiny, or greasy Skin beautifying suncare with anti-oxidants see more...

Shira Y.
Shira Y.
Boca Raton, FL
I personally have a major sensitivity to sun exposure. I need to put on a lot of sunscreen before going outside ESPECIALLY in the Summer (living in Florida). Not only does it protect me from the sun, but it smells good too unlike other sunscreens. I highly recommend it!
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
greenwod south carolna
By far this is a great thing t use!!!!!!!! I never get tired of using this. I have found other products that work better but this is a great DRUGSTORE product to use. No matter how much I used of this though t made my skin feel really buttery then it would soften so it was weird but felt so good.
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
I burn, not tan. Used this on a tropical vacation for 10 days and never burned. I love it and its a great value for the price. Completely hooked and probably won't use anything else Gentle and effective! If you haven't tried this you should, you won't be disappointed.
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
Boca Raton, FL
I recently tried L'Oreal Paris Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 and I loved it! I personally can't stand those greasy sunscreens and this one was so lightweight, smooth and it didn't make me feel sticky. The packaging was okay, I would expect more from a sunscreen. I would definitely buy it again.
Daniela T.
Daniela T.
Stony brook, NY
Its a naturally moisture for everything and the price is very good... also i think is a little vit price but you get what you pay... it totally whort it i love soooooo much it just the best in the whole word
Cayla W.
Cayla W.
Normal, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love to use this when I know I'm gonna be out in the sun for a long time. Your skin feels great and look even better.
Aida R.
Aida R.
Every sunscreen is great and now mostly if it comes from Loreal. Loreal keeps excelling at skin care. This product is great. Of course if you get it then remember to reapply at least 45 minutes after the first application and so on! Take care of your skin to age gracefully instead of like a prune.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is absolutely amazing. It's so smooth and smells good! You won't be disappointed!
Francheska N.
Francheska N.
Humacao
I live in the Caribbean so using this L'Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 if supper effective. its great way to keep you skin heathy and looking young.
Deniz B.
Deniz B.
That was so amazing and effective.. I can't even explain.. That is a brilliant product I will always buy it.. 😍😘😚❤ L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Matte FoundationL'Oréal Paris Visible Lift® Blur Foundation