BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Skin Beautifying Suncare With Anti-Oxidants Long Lasting Uva/Uvb Protection Noncomedogenic Formula Won't Block Pores Never Heavy, Shiny, Or Greasy Protect And Perfect With Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen Spf 30+ Liquid Silk Sunshield For Face.&Nbsp; This Exclusive Patented Uv Filter System Delivers Long-Lasting Broad Spectrum Protection With A Unique, Luxuriously Sheer Formula.&Nbsp; It's Also Infused With Powerful Antioxidants Like Vitamin E And White Grape Seed That Enhance The Benefits Of Sunscreen To Help Keep Skin Healthy And Youthful-Looking. This Virtually Weightless Lotion Is Instantly Absorbed And Layers Invisibly Under Makeup, Leaving Skin Silky Soft And Smooth For A Clean, Fresh Finish.&Nbsp; Luxurious, Mess-Free Formula.&Nbsp; Non-Greasy, Ultra Water And Sweat Resistant, Oil-Free, Non-Pore Clogging, And Dermatologist Tested. Made In Usa

• This is just plain sunscreen right? No sort of self tanner?1 Answers
  • How long does this last before you have to reapply?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen Liquid Silk Lotion for Face SPF 30
  • "It was a great start everyday to make sure I was getting my dose of sunscreen for the day before I stepped outside." in 1 review
  • "Amazing light weight sunscreen." in 1 review
  • "I love Loreal products, especially sublime sun liquid...works great on my skin and doesn't have a bad scent." in 1 review
Kellen A.
This comes in a great travel sized bottle and is very light weight and absorbs quickly. Unfortunately, I found it pretty sticky and it did not layer super well under my makeup. However, it's great for the beach and in situations where you need to consistently reapply sub products because of how sheer it is and how well it stays on.
laurel h.
Ltl Suamico, WI
I used this for a while now and I did like how it protected me. It was a great start everyday to make sure I was getting my dose of sunscreen for the day before I stepped outside. Unfortunately I have an oily skin type and since this formula is very oily I broke out a lot with it. I wouldn't recommend it for people with oily skin, unless you want major breakouts.
Amanda W.
Monument, CO
I love this, especially for just daily use. It's easy and thin/liquidy, so I don't feel sticky or like its clogging my pores. It does smell quite strongly like sunscreen, but I have quite oily skin and this makes my face feel so smooth and honestly I think it makes it feel less oily throughout the day.
Meaghan C.
West Yarmouth, MA
This is the BEST sunscreen for face! It goes on like silk and leaves skin feeling soft and matte. I use this all year long under my moisturizer. It almost acts as a primer and the SPF is high and keeps my skin protected. I use it from my forehead down to my chest.
Teresa H.
Riverside, CA
I think I like it...I thought it would be good daily under foundation. While it is easy to apply and spreads and soaks In quickly, it stinks and leaves me greasy. I also believe I get a it red using it. With spf 50, I shouldn't burn.
Leeann P.
This is my absolute favorite face sunscreen! It's quite liquid-y and almost dries to a powder finish. It makes my face feel smooth and not sticky, which is unlike other sunscreens I've tried. I definitely recommend this to any who usually hates sunscreen.
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
I actually really like this product. I feel that you get higher-end product for a low price. This sunscreen goes on smoothly and doesn't feel overly thick to me. It doesn't burn my face like some cheaper sunscreens do.
maisa s.
Addie V.
Aliceville, AL
I have used Loreal Sublime products for several years and have liked them all. This one is a favorite because it's specially designed for the thin, more fragile skin on your face!
Diane D.
Jackson , TN
Light weight non sticky, no unpleasant smell. Very effective, no need to reapply for hours and it's made by L'oreal so it is reasonably priced.
Lauren W.
How long does this last before you have to reapply?
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This is just plain sunscreen right? No sort of self tanner?