BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Permanent Conditioning Haircolor Natural, Lively, Shiny Perfect gray coverage As easy to apply as shampoo Healthy-looking hair, full of life Sublime Mousse delivers beautiful, permanent color and perfect gray coverage in an ultra-light mousse that s as easy to apply as shampoo. The luscious, airy formula surrounds every strand with conditioning color and preserves hair s natural highs and lows for lively, healthy-looking shine. Ingredients: Liquid-To-Mousse Developer: Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Salicylate, Polyquaternium-39, Phosphoric Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetra- Sodium Pyrophosphate F.I.L. #D41078/2. Healthy Shine Conditioner: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Peg-180, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Ci 15985/Yellow 6, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Olea Euro- Paea

• I was just wondering how well this product works for people with ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how well this product works? I want to try using...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this on light brown hair? I bought this at the d...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Sublime Mousse by Healthy Look Hair Color
  • "It faded and washed out in just a few weeks (taking every precaution, cold water to wash, colour seal products etc)." in 1 review
  • "I have tried this products before but not in this color and I loved the way it turned out the conditioner was amazing as with most hair dyes but the color was a nice rich brown and I loved it " in 1 review
  • "I did notice that it took a little bit longer to wash out the dye after the application as opposed to other hair coloring products, but I don't know if that was due to the product or just how my hair was at the time." in 1 review
  • "This is buy far the best hair dye at home I have ever bought." in 1 review
I find this to fantastic it gives a healthy looking shine to my hair I've been getting many comments about it looking lush❤️❤️❤️❤️
Jessica W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product as far as the application goes. I love the lathering process, almost as if it were a shampoo... ensures even coverage all over. This does however, fade out pretty quick. But then again, don't most box dyes fade quick? I know on me they do. Regardless, this is my favorite box dye and it's proving IMPOSSIBLE to find. Luckily they had a bunch at my Big Lots last month and I stocked up :)
Tara D.
South Hadley, MA
I loved how easy the Sublime Mousse was to apply to my hair and my friend's hair. The smell wasn't obnoxious like some other hair coloring products and clean up was quick and easy, too. I felt that the color lasted a long time and I loved the way my hair felt afterward. I did notice that it took a little bit longer to wash out the dye after the application as opposed to other hair coloring products, but I don't know if that was due to the product or just how my hair was at the time.
Irma C.
Brawley, CA
This is buy far the best hair dye at home I have ever bought. I've only used it 3 times in the past 2 years but i love it. Its super easy to apply since it is foam. feels like I'm applying shampoo! It doesn't drip which is a plus. the color stays on, since I use 30 pure darkest brown. It is the same color as my roots which i love!
Sarah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite at home color kit. It comes out pretty close to the pictures on the side of the box. I cokes in a bunch of colors. I've found its the easiest to apply. Love it, so disappointed that it's been discontinued.
Kristi W.
Las Vegas, NV
When I can find it, this is always my first choice. Nice color, easy to use, good price. I've tried them all, and this one has the best matching color for me. But, it seems to be getting harder to find.
Jenna J.
Boston
Definitely recommend this stuff to those without much experience in hair dying. Its super easy to use, you basically put it on like you would rub in shampoo. It is a bit thin to be careful of drips!
Michelle S.
Kissimmee, FL
The color has held up very well for me. It hasn't washed out at all in the shower. But after I first applied it and rinsed my hair. It was extremely dry! I had to use a lot of conditioner.
Tiffany H.
Davis, CA
I tried this and it works really well. Actually shows up on my black hair and if my roots didn't grow, it would look like i just went to the salon.
Kristin K.
I wasn't a fan actually. The color doesn't seem to stick in my hair and 2 showers in i get to watch all of my color slowly fade out.
Katya S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know how well this product works? I want to try using this brand to make an amber effect and I want to know how well it shows on darker hair colours!
Isabelle T.
Whistler, BC
Has anyone used this on light brown hair? I bought this at the dollar store and I want to know if it will bleach a bit my hair to get some color
April B.
Louisa, KY
I was just wondering how well this product works for people with very dark hair? I have long dark hair and tried several different kinds of dye and I want to know if it works before I ruin my hair again.