BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal Self-Tanners - L'Oreal Body Expertise Sublime Glow Moisturizing MicroFine Mist + Natural Skin Tone Enhancer 119.2g/4.2oz - Medium Skin Tones. How-to-Use: Spray mist lightly and quickly at arm's length all over your body. A light misting is sufficient. Do not rub in. Formula will dry quickly. Let skin dry completely before putting on clothes. Use daily until you have achieved the desired level of glow, then use 1-2 times per week to maintain your glow.

• I'm pale! And I lack vitamin d so I don't tan well. Does this m...1 Answers
  • Does this product work well for an over all body lotion?1 Answers
Kimmi G.
Jesup, GA
I’m sorry, but I have not been able to find a sunless tanner that doesn’t blotch in dry areas and look like I rolled around in Cheetos! I’ve tried this and every other one on the shelf. It might work better for someone with a warm skin tone. Maybe soon someone will make one for cool complexions.
Lauren S.
Rutherford, NJ
I love that this goes on smoothly and doesn't get spotty or stain everything I wear after I use it. I did have to get used to the smell but it wasn't bad at all. I don't use it regularly, only when I need a hint of color for a special occasion.
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
This product gives you just the right amount of color! It doesn't make you look like orange and it's easy and quick to use. However it doesn't smell the best but I'm not sure how that can be solved.
Yazmin O.
Dallas, TX
I love the way it leaves my skin feeling and looking. I have eczema and cannot use a lot of products because they flare my eczema, this product doesn't flare my skin up.
Whitney Z.
Boonton, NJ
I loved this product because it gave me the subtle hint of color I was looking for. However, the smell of it was a little too strong. I wish it didn't smell just like the other sprays because it would than definitely stand out as the best
Angela V.
Broad Channel, NY
I love this self tanner , it doesn't leave streaks and it has a perfect tone. It's not to expensive and you can you it on top of a tab you already . Very effective . I would definitely would buy again.
member-cbf6152eb
Springfield, OH
I love this stuff! It doesn't streak like normal spray tans and you don't have to rub it in. Also has a nice smell, I don't like smelling like tanning lotion.
Jennifer B.
De Pere, WI
If you exfoliate properly and use a self tanner mitt to apply this formula it looks flawless. I receive many compliments when I wear this and it fades evenly.
Abby O.
Tinley Park, Il
This is one of the best self-tanners I have used. It goes on very evenly and does not have a strong scent like other self-tanners. Also, it dries very fast!
Tessa B.
Collegeville, PA
An even tan in seconds! Less expensive than getting professionally spray tanned but has the same results! By far one of my favorite products !
Lisa O.
Anderson, IN
I'm pale! And I lack vitamin d so I don't tan well. Does this make you look orange or is it a tan color?
Danielle D.
Woodstock, ga
Does this product work well for an over all body lotion?