L'Oréal Paris Sublime Glow Daily Moisturizer, Medium Skin Tones uploaded by Mae U.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Daily Moisturizer + Natural Skin Tone Enhancer Get a healthy summer glow as you moisturize Rich, essential ingredients including Mango Butter, Vitamin E and Sweet Almond Oil Experience a healthy summer glow all year long with Sublime Glow. Enriched...

Buy on Amazon
Mae U.
Las Vegas
I have used this after applying a fake tan to make the tan last longer, and I do feel like it works. BUT, I cannot get over the smell. It's so strong and not pleasant at all. And you stay pretty sticky after application which I don't like either.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
This stuff did not work well for me at all. I do have large pores so a lot of tanning lotion don't work well for me but this one went on streaky and because it does such a good job of naturally lighting I didn't realize how streaky it was til I had my legs in direct sunlight outside wearing shorts one day. It worked better on my arms so I would suggest if you need to even put some tan lines on your arms or chest this stuff would be a better choice.
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
If you are going easy, drug store sunless tanner this is one that would be the best. Be careful to wash your hands before and after. Also make sure to exfoliate and shave before using. If you apply a small amount it gives a good natural look if you match a few chases above your skin tone.
Whenyousayitlikethat s.
This stuff works! The scent is nice and the color builds as you use it. So for the best results, use it a few times a week. I do think the gold packaging adds a nice feel of quality.
Samagda J.
Doral
This is fantastic stuff. I'm pretty fair and have used have both the fair and medium version of this product. I like both but prefer the medium because it is more of an immediate tan whereas the fair takes a few days to build up. I'd say 2-3 days worth of daily application of the "fair" version, equals one application of the "medium." The color takes about an hour or two to develop on me and never looks orange or streaky though I do recommend taking your time around your ankles and elbows. I only have to reapply 2-3x's/week and the color stays fresh in between. I've used this on my body and Clarins Liquid Bronze on my face for years and think it's a winning combo for me.
Hannah H.
Cordele , GA
I love this product. It's amazing! Perfect when you need a summer glow but don't have time to lay out. It's fairly priced at Wal*Mart and a great value because it lasts. Could use a better scent but the scent itself is not that bad. My most favorite part; IT LOOKS TOTALLY NATURAL! No streaks or runs. I always get compliments on my summer tan with this product. I use it regularly because I don't have time to tan like I used to. I love this product.
Jordan C.
Dallas, TX
Planning to return, unfortunately. I bought this in preparation for my vacation, and it was a reasonable price, but I have to agree that after just one use the tint it left on my skin was more orange than bronze. Plus it discolored the dry patches on my hands, even after I washed them immediately after applying. Not only that, but I was covered in tiny glitter particles for 2 days, and if I had realized this was going to be a glitter lotion, I never would have picked it up in the first place.
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
This is a great tanning and moisturizing lotion in one! I bought it at Target and also have at Walmart. I'm a repeat user each Spring/Summer, or for going on vacation. The only area of improvement would be scent, although it's not too bad.
LINDSAY F.
KANSAS CITY, MO
I love this moisturizer!  It give my skin a beautiful glow and also adds a little color!  The color is a nice bronze color as well.  So, it's not orange or anything like that.  It is much cheaper than the department store brands and works just as well!  It leaves my skin soft and not greasy!
Brittany R.
Emporium, PA
I love this product and have been using it for years. His soften the skin and then gives you this bronzy glow which is beautiful for summertime. It's not expensive at all it's a big tube, and I would highly recommend this product to others. I picked this one because this is the one I've been using the longest but I also love the micellar water, the luminous face cream, eye cream and so many other products from this company and I would recommend any of these products to anybody.
Crystal W.
Sparta, NC
So how long do you have to use this before you start to see results?
maryann o.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this give you a bronze color or an orange color??
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
I used this once and I'm really fair...i used light - med but it made me orange...maybe I used too much...i used a bevy coat all over my body and the next day I was way too orange toned.
Daniela M.
Almost all comments warn about the residues on your hands, does this product stain your clothes?
Roxana L.