BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Instant lasting natural-looking tan. Ultra Lightweight Formula 2 Tinted 3 Quick-Dry 4 Streak-Free 5 Natural-Looking Results Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Mousse is an ultra light-weight, easy to apply formula that dries in seconds for a streak-free, mess-free application. This luscious mousse creates an instant bronze tint as your flawless natural-looking sunless tan develops. Good to go in seconds, lasts for days. Contains a refreshing citrus scent.

Gaby✨ V.
Mission, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for that winter glow, easy to use, & easy to apply. After few hrs you’ll notice the natural tan. No streaks no mess!! Quite lovely smell to it actually. Try it out you’ll love it too.
Christine J.
Rogers, AR
I have tried other self tanning products of theirs and have really enjoyed them, but this one is not my favorite. It can be blended into the skin but you really have to work at it so it won't be streaky. The decent isn't the best but it could be worse. It just isn't very user friendly to me and I won't be buying it again.
Melissa O.
Springfield, MA
I did not like this formula at all. It was very sticky and when i tried applying more it would be streaky and take off the product that i just applied. It did not give me the desired tan that i wanted. It gave me more of a yellow tan almost no tan at all.
Mashanna F.
This self-tanning product was so amazing, my skin looks amazing! It was very gentle. I would 100% recommend this product. I bought it at a local store. It was pretty affordable and it works so well. I would totally buy it again for next summer.
Troy B.
Middleville
This is absolutely great for getting real tan real quick. I always get compliments on how pretty my skin and tan look when I use this. It is an instant tan that works great and is even. I just wished that I stayed on longer.
Ashley C.
Huntington, WV
I love this bronzing mousse! This doesn't turn my skin orange and I didn't have streaks on my skin either. Tip: I used some lotion on my knees, ankles, elbows, and hands first. I didn't have any orange areas! Perfect.
brianna p.
BARNESVILLE, GA
I am a frequent user self tanner and this product has been one my personal favorites for a long time. I love that this can be found at almost all drugstores or supermarkets for a low cost. I have naturally olive skin but I do get quite pale in the winter. This self tanner goes on so easy I apply it with my hands all over my body except my face because I have sensitive skin and this has broken my skin out the one time I tried it on my face. This does streak if your are not careful and It can transfer to clothing right after applying so air drying for a few minutes is highly suggested. I don't think this is a good product for someone with cooler undertones to the skin because it can look a bit orange on my friend. But this is also buildable color so one layer may be fine for anyone. I recommend this product and I will repurchase this again and again.
bailee l.
Summerville, SC
I love this self tanner it is works great for pale people like me because it doesn't harm you and doesn't cause skin cancer which is always a bonus plus it gives natural looking color to make it look like you hit the beach for a few hours which I love!!
Marisa S.
This self tanner will give you some color, but if you already have a base tan going it doesn't change much. I imagine if you're more fair skinned you would see more of a difference. It is easy to use though and streak free...just wish the color was a bit more intense. I do keep it around the house for the winter time.
Rachel B.
This turns you dark very fast! I am quite pale so when I use a self tanner I prefer it to be a little more gradual! If I already had a base tan it might be a better product, for me. I did find it was very temporary so do not sweat or get close to water with this one. The foam application did make it easy to apply with less streaking
Emily P.
Brookhaven, MS
I'm looking for an easy but quality self tanner. Is this streaky? Does it look natural? Would you recommend it?
Megan L.
I have tried different self tanners in the past, so many of them are orange and streaky even when they say they won't be!!!! Is this a good product????
Chanel R.
Bakersfield, CA
I have extremely sensitive skin, my skin is kind of olive looking not as golden as I would like. Is this product ok to use on sensitive skin?
Myriam B.
Anderson, SC
i tend to think mousse tanner is harder to apply and dries faster . is this the case for this ?
Hollie E.
Aurora, MO
What can I use for this product to not leave me with streaks and for it to be evenly blended out? I've used it several different times but isn't working and I hear that it's working for everyone else