BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #18 in Self-Tanner

Medium natural tan. Instant bronze glow, won't rub off. Quick drying, streak free.

Treat yourself to an instant, streak-free tan with Sublime Bronze™ Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion in Medium Natural Tan. The tinted guide color provides an instant bronze glow with subtle shimmer while a streak-free sunless tan develops. Vitamin E and gentle AHAs leave the skin feeling smooth and soft.

Results may vary. Continue to use Sublime Bronze™ until you have reached your desired level of tan.

Aqua / Water / Eau Alcohol Denat. Dihydroxyacetone Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer Caramel Vp/Va Copolymer Parfum / Fragrance Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Xanthan Gum C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Methylparaben Ppg-26-buteth-26 Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide Tocopherol Limonene Hexyl Cinnamal Linalool Citronellol CI 15985 / Yellow 6 C12-15 Alcohols Citral Coumarin CI 17200 / Red 33

• Ainda não conheço, é um bronzeador? Nunca vi no B... Be the first to answer!
  • I have a special event to attend this weekend...does this product...2 Answers
  • Does this self tan make you look orange? I want one that will be ...1 Answers
Linsey p.
maysville ky
This tans nicely. I mostly use it for my face and throat. However, it is too strong on its own. I make a 50/50 mix of my daily moisturizer (my night cream is too thick) and this. I put it on at night and it looks quite natural in the morning. If used by itself it can be too strong looking, but the mix works well.

I also use it for my legs the same way -- a 50/50 mix of body lotion with this. You really need to rub it in evenly so you don't get any streaks -- but that's true of any self tanner. I do the tops of my feet up to my thigh. I then take a tissue and lightly blot my knees, and ankle bones. I find on a boney area like knees and ankles, it can be uneven, and a simple blotting does the trick.

This might sound complicated, but it truly isn't. I just keep a small plastic container in my medicine cabinet and when I feel I look a little too pale put equal amounts of my lotion and this tanner in it, mix with my finger, smear on rubbing in well and evenly, blot my ankle & knee with a tissue, and wash my hands. I've used it for years this way. Straight out of the bottle can look too fake or be too tan.
Maryann T.
I have seen so many reviews on this product good and bad , decided to pick this up at my local Ocean State Job Lot for only $5 first self tanning experience ever. I have seen many reviews on how to apply self tanner the best way while watching the ankles the elbows etcetera. I used a sponge for most of the applications and sensitive areas I used a kabuki brush. I have had absolutely no streaking it is the perfect bronze color it does not smell at all like some have stated it gave me a beautiful glow the first time applied. It is a bit glittery although when you take a shower that will mostly come off I am very happy with this product and I highly recommend it I only paid $5 for this bottle and I'm pretty happy with my results I highly recommend trying it out but you must apply it the right way. Other stores I do believe can range from the $5 at Ocean State Job Lot and I did see the same thing at CVS for 12.49 so go toyour nearest Ocean State Job Lot and pick it up. Extremely satisfied
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Great Outdoors Expert
I am a HUGE tanner, whether its sunless, real sun, or the tanning bed. I take very good care of my skin. I know tanning is not healthy, but in moderation is completely fine. With that being said, i tried this sunless tanner. Usually I'm a huge fan of Loreal products, but NOT this one. At first, it looked natural, golden, and gorgeous. After using it everyday, down to a half of bottle, i started noticing my arms looking extremely blotchy. After that, my arms started PEELING! YES PEELING!! The sunless tanner was PEELING off my arms like i had a bad sunburn! I was absolutely livid!! It looked like i had some kind of skin dosorder. The color was just peeling right off my arms! After that, i threw it away. Sunless is cool, but don't use this stuff. I expected better out of loreal, a lot better!! I'm still a huge loreal fan, but not this product. I would not recommend at all! This is coming from an experienced tanner too.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried this because they were out of my regular tanner. I really wish I had just went to a third store to buy it. I got the tanner for body and one for face. There are streaks on my legs and I worked very hard to put on seamlessly. It looks pretty bad, however, the color is pretty for the body bronze. However, i got the face bronze in medium, which i use that shade with my regular brand, and it's like putting on very dark foundation that only wants to go on parts of your face. It goes on like its lotion, which made my face very dark, that face bronze does wash off tho. I will not buy this again. I will go find the brand.
Ashley W.
I received a travel size version of this in my Wal-Mart beauty box. I am a self tanner novice. I used this today for a 4th of July event. The application started ok and it does dry quickly, but it would end up streaky where I overlapped and was hard to blend out. Halfway through the night I looked down and my legs were extremely splotchy. The scent was ok, but I wasn't a huge fan of the shimmer. If I would have been able to achieve an even looking tan it would have made a nice natural looking faux tan as the color was not too dark for my very fair skin. It did make my skin itchy and five hours later it still felt tacky.
Angela P.
Being fair and sensitive to the sun, I decided to deviate from my usual self tanner (which was somewhat stinky) and try L'oreal Sublime Bronzer. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked for a drug store self-tanner. I purchased it in Medium and I usually get Light but this self-tanner gave me a nice color without being too orange. When I returned to work after vacation, my co-workers raved about my tan...secret is, it was L'oreal Sublime Self-Tanner. :) The only con is that it does have a slight scent but it's certainly not like my previous tanner. I'll never go back! I would recommend this product!
Alli M.
L'Oréal Sublime Bronze Self-tanning Lotion is my go to drugstore tanning product. I live in the Pacific Northwest so my legs go 9 months out of the year without seeing daylight! By Summer they are fish - belly white! I love the fact this has a bronzer not only for immediate payoff, it also let's you see if there are streaks. One application two days in a row and you gave a low of Summer. I use latex gloves from the beauty supply to apply it. I buy mine at the local grocery store and pharmacies.
Elizabeth C.
Spruce Pine, AL
When i came across this lotion i was skeptical. I'd had such bad experiences with other that I thought this one would be no different. But I decided to try it out anyway. Best decision I've made! I now do not leave without it when I go to the lake, the beach, or any other outside activity. I was amazed by how the application does not give you a streaky or orangy look. I would apply it around every 3 days until I got a satisfying color and it would last me a while. Very content!!
Lauren C.
Bartlett, IL
I love this self tanner. Great gel consistency, no bad smell, no orange hands, a little specks of glitter when you first apply so you can put on go out and look tan instantly till it darkens as time goes along, and a little goes along way. I love that I slowly start to add it as weather gets warmer and I start shedding layers. Starting with arms and then to legs. Be careful with ankles and knees but other than that it is so easy to use. Also no orange sheets or clothes!
Melyssa V.
I absolutely love this stuff!!! it will gradually make you darker so that it looks natural! as long as you rub it in well and wash your hands after applying, there will be no orange spots and it does not streak like most self tanners do! and the fact that it does NOT leave you feeling gross and oily afterwards is a HUGE PLUS! It works just like a lotion and leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated! I will never use any other self tanner!!!
Michelle M.
San Diego , CA
Do you like the smell of this?
Rhonda N.
Does it rub off on clothing/create fabric stains?
Andree B.
How is this product? ...Does it work well?.. Does it leave a funny smell ? Would like to buy it but not sure. Tried other product and i didn't like the smell it was leaving after the application.
Nicole M.
Hazlet, NJ
So i've had some bad experiences with sunless tanning lotions. This is a reasonable price. Does this have a bad smell? Does it look natural? Does it irritate sensitive skin? And how long does it take before you start seeing results? Any info. Is appreciated. Thanks!
MyCaila P.
Inverness, FL
Does this product make you look tanner without being orange, or does it leave you looking like a fact tan