BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Medium natural tan. Instant bronze glow, won't rub off. Quick drying, streak free.

Treat yourself to an instant, streak-free tan with Sublime Bronze™ Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion in Medium Natural Tan. The tinted guide color provides an instant bronze glow with subtle shimmer while a streak-free sunless tan develops. Vitamin E and gentle AHAs leave the skin feeling smooth and soft.

Results may vary. Continue to use Sublime Bronze™ until you have reached your desired level of tan.

Aqua / Water / Eau Alcohol Denat. Dihydroxyacetone Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer Caramel Vp/Va Copolymer Parfum / Fragrance Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Xanthan Gum C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Methylparaben Ppg-26-buteth-26 Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide Tocopherol Limonene Hexyl Cinnamal Linalool Citronellol CI 15985 / Yellow 6 C12-15 Alcohols Citral Coumarin CI 17200 / Red 33

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Is this streaky? I’ve been trying to find a self tanner t...1 Answers
  • Has anyone every tried this stuff?? I’ve been wanting a r...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze™ Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion Medium Natural Tan

Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze™ Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion Medium Natural Tan!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kait G.
Richland
I bought this self tanner while at the store a few days ago and i'm honestly impressed. I get a little scared with self tanners because i'm so fair in color which makes it easy to see any little mess up. The after picture was one day after my first application just after I applied my 2nd one (it takes 2 to 4 hours to develope). So far i'm happy and will keep using! But if you don't like glitter...stay away haha!
Alejandra J.
Austell, GA
Purchased at: Target
I love the bronze glow this self tanner gives, I just dont like the smell of it. I'm not sure if they have already updated this version or not but it is something I hope they change. It is very affordable and I would recommend if you don't care about the smell or has. The smell isn't that bad but it would be better with like a coconut scent for summer or just no scent at all
Patricia O.
Brandon, FL
Purchased at: Target
My go-to self-tanner!! I’ve been using this the last 2 years and love it. The color looks amazing and no one can tell it’s fake. Plus it’s buildable so I can get as dark as I want without it caking or going on unevenly. It’s has this cute shimmer to it that leaves me glowing! And bonus! It doesn’t smell bad at all like most do
Gina B.
I used this last summer, and the summer before.  I had been tanning two summer's ago - but had a wedding to attend late September and I had started to fade.  I had a friend who I had seen with a hint of color-- and a "sparkle" to her skin.  I immediately ask her "hey, what's on your skin!" So she shared with me that it was the lOreal.  I immediately ran and got some.  I was able at that time to get it in the shade range that I wanted, it is hard to find at times in the darker shade.  Now, it is sparkly!! I don't mind this. It does take quite a while to dry down.  I usually apply it, and wait under my ceiling fan in my bedroom.  I find this to be the best way to get it to be less "tacky".  This is, however, a drawback for some.  I would never use this on my face, due to the sparkle factor -- and I personally never apply tanning products to my face, I just adjust my foundation to (mad attempts I tell you, MAD!!) match my neck and décolletage -- .  This is not my favorite self-tanner.  It isn't my worst.  It's is happily somewhere in-between.  LOL.  If you want to sparkle....I don't know, sometimes I do ---glitter is my favorite color.... and I think it beats the hell outta buying Tom Ford's UBER expensive shimmer stuff... as well as NARS or any of the others... Just my humble opinion, you do what  you want... I love expensive things, but not that kind of stuff - I'll reserve my $$$ for less seasonal stuff..... but anyway ..... this does work, has pretty color, and doesn't eat up all your mooola.  <3
Andree D.
Baldwin, WI
Purchased at: Target
I do not like this self tanner. Not at all. I didn’t feel like the color was natural looking and it was super easy to end up with drips and patchiness. It also faded in a very unnatural way. I would not buy this again.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
The only downside of this product is the excessive glitter but other than the that, I love this gel bronzer and self tanner for achieving a good summer tan. On a normal basis, I prefer a foam self tanner. As this one tends to leave me a little tacky and sticky. I love using this self Tanner/bronzer when I’m about to go out because it does leave more of a glittery effect on your skin. But sometimes it can be a little too much if you go too heavy on the bronzer/self tanner. The tan lasts really long and usually tans pretty evenly. I do have more issues with the self tanner as far as patchiness and splotchiness goes compared to my phone self Tanners, but the color is so good that sometimes I look past that issue. As long as I take time and I’m patient putting it on I have less patchiness.
Katherine M.
Ney, OH
I like this product for temporary uses it has a lot of glitter in it but over all it gives you a nice summer glow you will want to use a lotion to apply with on your face so it's not too dark. The scent is a little overpowering at first!!! I would buy it again though.
Ashleigh P.
I don’t think I can live without this during the majority of the year. It completely changes my complexion from dull and pale to warm and glowing overnight. It builds color well and doesn’t create crazy streaks. Just gotta remember to wash the hands after!
MADDIE J.
Glenview,Il
Purchased at: Walgreens
Personally this self tanner didn’t work for me. The sparkles are a little much and the tan was very patchy and left my skin extremely dry. I think it would be nice over a base tan to add a little extra color.
Oona S.
Phoenix
When it’s 120 degrees in AZ I’ve spent all my time indoors and haven’t gotten my usual summer tan. I love this! Pretty, buildable bronze color. It has lots of sparkles when you put it on which I like but if you don’t want them, apply the lotion before bed and they’ll be rubbed off by morning. Don’t be freaked out by the smell when you apply because it disappears within 20 minutes. I think it dries fast, wait 7-10 minutes and you’ll be good to go.Even tan on my entire body except hands and elbows can get patchy/dark so be careful.
Shelly K.
San Diego, CA
Do you like the smell of this?
Rhonda N.
Does it rub off on clothing/create fabric stains?
MyCaila P.
Inverness, FL
Does this product make you look tanner without being orange, or does it leave you looking like a fact tan
Nicole M.