BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Medium natural tan. Instant bronze glow, won't rub off. Quick drying, streak free.

Treat yourself to an instant, streak-free tan with Sublime Bronze™ Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion in Medium Natural Tan. The tinted guide color provides an instant bronze glow with subtle shimmer while a streak-free sunless tan develops. Vitamin E and gentle AHAs leave the skin feeling smooth and soft.

Results may vary. Continue to use Sublime Bronze™ until you have reached your desired level of tan.

Aqua / Water / Eau Alcohol Denat. Dihydroxyacetone Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer Caramel Vp/Va Copolymer Parfum / Fragrance Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Xanthan Gum C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Methylparaben Ppg-26-buteth-26 Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide Tocopherol Limonene Hexyl Cinnamal Linalool Citronellol CI 15985 / Yellow 6 C12-15 Alcohols Citral Coumarin CI 17200 / Red 33

• Has anyone every tried this stuff?? I’ve been wanting a r...2 Answers
  • Can you use this for your face ?2 Answers
  • Did this smell bad to you ?1 Answers
Gina B.
I used this last summer, and the summer before.  I had been tanning two summer's ago - but had a wedding to attend late September and I had started to fade.  I had a friend who I had seen with a hint of color-- and a "sparkle" to her skin.  I immediately ask her "hey, what's on your skin!" So she shared with me that it was the lOreal.  I immediately ran and got some.  I was able at that time to get it in the shade range that I wanted, it is hard to find at times in the darker shade.  Now, it is sparkly!! I don't mind this. It does take quite a while to dry down.  I usually apply it, and wait under my ceiling fan in my bedroom.  I find this to be the best way to get it to be less "tacky".  This is, however, a drawback for some.  I would never use this on my face, due to the sparkle factor -- and I personally never apply tanning products to my face, I just adjust my foundation to (mad attempts I tell you, MAD!!) match my neck and décolletage -- .  This is not my favorite self-tanner.  It isn't my worst.  It's is happily somewhere in-between.  LOL.  If you want to sparkle....I don't know, sometimes I do ---glitter is my favorite color.... and I think it beats the hell outta buying Tom Ford's UBER expensive shimmer stuff... as well as NARS or any of the others... Just my humble opinion, you do what  you want... I love expensive things, but not that kind of stuff - I'll reserve my $$$ for less seasonal stuff..... but anyway ..... this does work, has pretty color, and doesn't eat up all your mooola.  <3
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
The only downside of this product is the excessive glitter but other than the that, I love this gel bronzer and self tanner for achieving a good summer tan. On a normal basis, I prefer a foam self tanner. As this one tends to leave me a little tacky and sticky. I love using this self Tanner/bronzer when I’m about to go out because it does leave more of a glittery effect on your skin. But sometimes it can be a little too much if you go too heavy on the bronzer/self tanner. The tan lasts really long and usually tans pretty evenly. I do have more issues with the self tanner as far as patchiness and splotchiness goes compared to my phone self Tanners, but the color is so good that sometimes I look past that issue. As long as I take time and I’m patient putting it on I have less patchiness.
Oona S.
Phoenix
When it’s 120 degrees in AZ I’ve spent all my time indoors and haven’t gotten my usual summer tan. I love this! Pretty, buildable bronze color. It has lots of sparkles when you put it on which I like but if you don’t want them, apply the lotion before bed and they’ll be rubbed off by morning. Don’t be freaked out by the smell when you apply because it disappears within 20 minutes. I think it dries fast, wait 7-10 minutes and you’ll be good to go.Even tan on my entire body except hands and elbows can get patchy/dark so be careful.
Amber V.
N Cape May , NJ
I believe this is one of the best tanning solutions out there for drugstore. I’m pale, and using this a few times doesn’t make me look orange. The tan is all natural looking, affordable, and doesn’t smell bad like some fake tanning lotions do. This one is great. You just have to make sure you be careful around elbows and knees or anywhere that creases
Nikki W.
Neosho , MO
I was so skeptical when purchasing this self tanning lotion, but I am ecstatic that I did! Living in the Midwest my skin gets very pale in winter and since we are notorious for going straight from winter to summer, I was embarrassed to put on a pair of shorts and venture out into public. I brought this home and after showering that night I applied to just my legs as an experiment. I was pleasantly surprised the next morning to actually see beautiful bronze colored legs that looked naturally tanned! This stuff does also have tons of glitter in it, but honestly I kinda like that-makes me feel like a bronzed beach babe! I highly recommend this and I’ll be heading back to the store to pickup more so I have enough to make it through the winter!
Rose S.
Newport news
For a cheap "quick fix tan" this most definitely gets the job done.
It can be streaky but just make sure to apply evenly and use a lot of it.
And the very most important thing to do with product is WASH YOUR HANDS afterwards. ESPECIALLY your palms.
It gives great color. I do use it on my face too, but not often because I break out very easily.
Chaasadyah C.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is a monks the few that are designed for dark skin as well. Black women and men can use this product. Instead of making our skin darker and tanned, it bronzes the beautiful chocolate skin and gives it a more vibrant undertone. For lighter people it will darken your skin with a effortless glow
Kayla A.
Ephraim, UT
This has absolutely got to be the best self tanner sold at Walmart. I am so impressed with the formula and I love wearing the sunless tan. It has shimmer in it and it is very beautiful even if you haven’t showered the guide off yet. I have been using this for months. I will always have this available in my home.
Caroline D.
Kingston, PA
Whenever I have a special event to go to and I need some quick color I always use this! The bronzer works instantly to give a light color and then over 2-4 hours it develops into a deeper tan. I love this because it’s affordable, and barely leaves streaks and it doesn’t have a strong self tanner smell like other products. It also lasts a while and slowly fades away instead of washing away right when you take a shower. L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze™ Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion Medium Natural Tan
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
This was an amazing product. I’ve been having issues in the summer with every body part tannning naturally in the sun- but my stupid legs! This really helped me even out my tan and it’s easy to maintain!
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Do you like the smell of this?
Rhonda N.
Does it rub off on clothing/create fabric stains?
Andree B.
How is this product? ...Does it work well?.. Does it leave a funny smell ? Would like to buy it but not sure. Tried other product and i didn't like the smell it was leaving after the application.
MyCaila P.
Inverness, FL
Does this product make you look tanner without being orange, or does it leave you looking like a fact tan
Nicole M.
Hazlet, NJ
So i've had some bad experiences with sunless tanning lotions. This is a reasonable price. Does this have a bad smell? Does it look natural? Does it irritate sensitive skin? And how long does it take before you start seeing results? Any info. Is appreciated. Thanks!