BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #48 in Self-Tanner

Salon-quality, medium natural tan. 360° wide angle applicator. Quick drying, streak free.

Sublime Bronze™ ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Self-Tanning Mist gives you salon perfect tanning results at home. Inspired by professional techniques, the super-fine 360° continuous mist coats skin evenly with the wide angled jet applicator and dries instantly, allowing for ultra-even application and natural-looking, streak-free results — even on the areas that are hardest to reach, like the back of your legs. Made with vitamin E and gentle AHAs* to provide a beautiful, 100% natural-looking tan and ultra-smooth skin.

• Results may vary. Continue to use Sublime Bronze™ until you have reached your desired level of tan.
  • With alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) derivative

• Perfum / Fragrance

• Would you recommend air brush over foam self tanners?1 Answers
  • Does this spray work for Very fair skin?1 Answers
  • I'm looking for something to touch up and help extend the...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze™ ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Self-Tanning Mist Medium Natural Tan
Buy on Amazon*
  • "This product works well for me." in 1 review
  • "I am medium toned and use many different self tanners, the loreal line always comes out very streaky and orange and leaves that awful self tanner smell most are trending away from." in 1 review
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
This is my favorite spray tan. I can use it on my body and face. All of the other spray tans make my face break out. This gives a nice even color. Since I am very pale I use it year round and it keeps me looking healthy but not overly tan or fake. Is also great for touch ups if you use a lotion or mouse type. Hints.. Stand on a large towel during whole body spray so you won't get it on the soles of your feet. Then just toss the towel in the laundry. It does wash out of clothes but hard to get off a bathroom door and floors.
Elinor A.
Mountain Brk, AL
I swear by this stuff. I have been using it for years. Pros: you can spray t on your nice, no foul smell, not too dark. Cons: can you uneven around elbows/knees if you spray it on yourself. However, if you apply it correctly you should have no problems. I would recommend to everyone!!! Obsessed.
Hayley O.
Sherman Oaks , CA
I really like this product because it gives a super natural tan. It also doesn't have the super strong tan smell that most self tanners have. That was one of the biggest things I was looking for in a self tan product and this product does smell nice. I also like that it is spray on so you don't get the self tan all over your hands. It's easy to apply and dries quickly.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Me new favorite self tanner !! It was so easy and really hands free gave a nice airbrush steak free non orange tan easy to find easy to apply long lasting real deep tan highly recommended I usually get medium bc I’m fair skinned however when I do it doesn’t do much for me and just wasted money and time so I tried deep for once and it was a dramatic amazing tan I wanted
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
This product was pretty disappointing ! It left my skin so streaky and looked unnatural. It also didn't show up until the day after. It made an orangey looking color. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone . I rather would pay for a spray tan then this.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I have been using thia for year's. Year round! I am super pale. And I mean " see my veins" pale. I use this every few days. Lay an old towel on the floor and spray away. Stand naked for 5 mins or until you feel its dry. Do some test runs first and you will get the hang of it. I spray my face every other day and it doesn't come off with my face treatments or toner. Make sure its a continuous spray not bursts in order to get even color. If you see a mistake the next day just spray that area.
Sarah F.
Milwaukee
I love this sunless tanning spray. The color is perfect and it goes on so easily. It can get minor streaks but that is usually expected with these sort of products. Good price and the bottle goes a long way!
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Jade V.
This is my favorite at home spray tan. I'm not sure why others have such streaky results, I use it frequently and never have an issue. The key is to hold the can far away when spraying to get it even. This gives a very subtle tan and for me requires reapplication every 3 or 4 days. I love using it on my chest/arms/legs just for a quick tan!
Lauren C.
Piermont, NY
I swear by this product. I have been using for 6 years now. It keeps me tan year round and is not streaky. Because of this, I feel confident in my skin and don't use a tanning bed. Also, I am able to protect my skin by wearing higher SPF and still look like I am tan.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
How does the spray work? Does it get everywhere? I have only ever used the lotion- type self tanners and have had luck but am looking for something new this spring.
WHITNEY C.
What other colors/shades are there?
Jennifer U.
Corinth, MS
Does anyone know if this streaks? I use a lotion self tanner and I'm thinking a spray would be easier.
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Does this stuff work better than tanning lotions?
Kasia M.
Toronto, ON
Does this wash off easily, or do you look tanned for multiple days?