BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Salon-quality, medium natural tan. 360° wide angle applicator. Quick drying, streak free.

Sublime Bronze™ ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Self-Tanning Mist gives you salon perfect tanning results at home. Inspired by professional techniques, the super-fine 360° continuous mist coats skin evenly with the wide angled jet applicator and dries instantly, allowing for ultra-even application and natural-looking, streak-free results — even on the areas that are hardest to reach, like the back of your legs. Made with vitamin E and gentle AHAs* to provide a beautiful, 100% natural-looking tan and ultra-smooth skin.

• Results may vary. Continue to use Sublime Bronze™ until you have reached your desired level of tan.
  • With alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) derivative

• Perfum / Fragrance

• Would you recommend air brush over foam self tanners?1 Answers
  • Does this spray work for Very fair skin?1 Answers
  • I'm looking for something to touch up and help extend the...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze™ ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Self-Tanning Mist Medium Natural Tan
  • "This product works well for me." in 1 review
  • "I am medium toned and use many different self tanners, the loreal line always comes out very streaky and orange and leaves that awful self tanner smell most are trending away from." in 1 review
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Self Tanning Mist .

You guys, I am terrible at applying self tanner. This sprays such a fine mist that it was hard to tell where I had applied product. I definitely felt like there was a learning curve to using this. .

I had a good coloring after one application. What was hard for me was getting good pics of my skin changing subtly. The top pic is no tanner and bottom is after applying every evening for 3 days. .

I really like this on my arms. It was hard to use on my legs and seemed more patchy. .

The scent is horrible. It is very strong and lingers. It is a very strong bitter perfume scent. It took awhile to fade from my skin. .

Pros:
💖 easy to use
💖 took a week to completely fade
💖 not greasy
💖 no transfer of color to clothes!! Cons:
💖 scent is strong
💖 hard to see where I applied
💖 turned my skin orange if I applied too much or got on my knuckles! .

I reveived this product free for testing purposes from Influenster. All opinions are my own. .
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
This is my favorite spray tan. I can use it on my body and face. All of the other spray tans make my face break out. This gives a nice even color. Since I am very pale I use it year round and it keeps me looking healthy but not overly tan or fake. Is also great for touch ups if you use a lotion or mouse type. Hints.. Stand on a large towel during whole body spray so you won't get it on the soles of your feet. Then just toss the towel in the laundry. It does wash out of clothes but hard to get off a bathroom door and floors.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
I was never a huge self tanner fan but with the growing concern of skin damage/cancer its definitely a preferable option to get a tan opposed to salons or direct sunlight. I was still hesitant when about using this, I've only ever had bad experiences with self tanners and I've tried some pricey brands. I was pretty suprised when I actually liked it. I didnt love the application process (as I never do) it's a little messy, stains your hands, and I don't like smelling like self tanner for hours afterwards. With that said, this oke wasn't "that" bad compared to a lot of others I've tried. The scent wasn't to bad. The thing I loved the most about using this though was the results and why I gave it 4 stars. I was noticeably tanner after just one use and the color I got was not orange or fake but rather a natural healthy glow. Loreal has definitely stepped up there game and came a long way.
Elinor A.
Mountain Brk, AL
I swear by this stuff. I have been using it for years. Pros: you can spray t on your nice, no foul smell, not too dark. Cons: can you uneven around elbows/knees if you spray it on yourself. However, if you apply it correctly you should have no problems. I would recommend to everyone!!! Obsessed.
Jessica A.
I really enjoyed using this self tanner. Usually I get really itchy from self tanning lotions but this tanning mist did not irritate my skin. The mist made application a breeze and gave my skin a very natural looking tan. There were no streaks left behind! This product does still have a “self tanner smell” but it isn’t horrible. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a safer way to tan. It is much cheaper to use this than go to a tanning salon and the airbrush quality of this product makes the results just as great!
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Me new favorite self tanner !! It was so easy and really hands free gave a nice airbrush steak free non orange tan easy to find easy to apply long lasting real deep tan highly recommended I usually get medium bc I’m fair skinned however when I do it doesn’t do much for me and just wasted money and time so I tried deep for once and it was a dramatic amazing tan I wanted
Vanessa C.
I'm not very big on fake tanning products, and usually just go for laying out on the sun by the pool. I got this product free for testing purposes in a VoxBox, and have only used it a few times. I don't feel like I saw a huge difference in my skin, and the color wasn't really there. I feel like I looked a little too orange, and the spray bottle seemed to make it more splotchy. It says not to rub it in, but I think if you could, it would work better. Wouldn't repurchase, and wouldn't necessarily reccomend.
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
This product was pretty disappointing ! It left my skin so streaky and looked unnatural. It also didn't show up until the day after. It made an orangey looking color. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone . I rather would pay for a spray tan then this.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I have been using thia for year's. Year round! I am super pale. And I mean " see my veins" pale. I use this every few days. Lay an old towel on the floor and spray away. Stand naked for 5 mins or until you feel its dry. Do some test runs first and you will get the hang of it. I spray my face every other day and it doesn't come off with my face treatments or toner. Make sure its a continuous spray not bursts in order to get even color. If you see a mistake the next day just spray that area.
Carley M.
Killen, AL
I received this for free from Influenster for testing and review purposes! I usually use salon brand self tanners for a quick tan when I’m in a hurry. This is the first drug store brand I have ever used. It is great that it doesn’t have to be rubbed in with a mit but can just be sprayed! The color isn’t as great as the salon brand I’m used to but it actually does give you a light tan glow. The smell is not good though, it has a strong smell of latex. That’s why I didn’t give it 5 stars.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
How does the spray work? Does it get everywhere? I have only ever used the lotion- type self tanners and have had luck but am looking for something new this spring.
WHITNEY C.
What other colors/shades are there?
Jennifer U.
Corinth, MS
Does anyone know if this streaks? I use a lotion self tanner and I'm thinking a spray would be easier.
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Does this stuff work better than tanning lotions?
Kasia M.
Toronto , ON
Does this wash off easily, or do you look tanned for multiple days?