L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze™ ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Mist Deep Natural Tan uploaded by Layal L.L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze™ ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Mist Deep Natural Tan uploaded by S T E P H A N I E F.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #76 in Self-Tanner

Salon-quality, deep natural tan. 360° wide angle applicator. Quick drying, streak free.

Sublime Bronze™ ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Self-Tanning Mist gives you salon perfect tanning results at home. Inspired by professional techniques, the super-fine 360° continuous mist coats skin evenly with the wide angled jet applicator and dries instantly, allowing for ultra-even application and natural-looking, streak-free results — even on the areas that are hardest to reach, like the back of your legs. Made with vitamin E and gentle to provide a beautiful, 100% natural-looking tan and ultra-smooth skin.

Results may vary. Continue to use Sublime Bronze™ until you have reached your desired level of tan.

• Aqua / Water
  • Parfum / Fragrance

• I'm always scared to try self tanners and bronzers, becau...2 Answers
Kayla A.
Ephraim, UT
Absolutely love this product! It’s very quick to use and you can get areas like you’re back that you can’t normally rub in the self tanner. I got this to use on the areas that I couldn’t reach however I’m notice that I used it on my whole body because it was so convenient and went on so airbrushed and beautiful. I would highly recommend this to anyone that loves tanning. It is an essential to add to your collection To get those hard-to-reach places. The color is beautiful.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
This Sublime Bronze from L'oreal Paris is suitable for all kind of tans you are pursuing. It is a self-tanning. Easy to apply. Salon-inspired. Airbrush tan.hands free application. Amazing.
karen P.
San Jose , CA
I actually love this stuff and use it every few weeks to give myself a sun kissed bronzed glow. I find it turns out the perfect tan colour on my skin tone. Compared to other self tanners on the market this one is very inexpensive and I usually get at least 3 tans out of it. You can buy it in different shades depending on how deep you want your tan to be. I would recommend starting with the lightest shade and see how it looks on your skin tone. This way you’ll be able to tell if you should get the darker one the next time you use it but it can come out pretty dark if you have fair skin.
Stephanie S.
Monroe, MI
I ALWAYS make sure to have a bottle of L'Oreal sublime bronze self tanning mist on hand! It sprays on evenly and drys quickly every time, never orange or streaky looking. I typically only apply on my neck, chest and face areas to achieve that natural sun kissed glow but without the harmful UV rays that damage your skin! The price is under $10 and this product can be found almost anywhere that sells self tanning products! I absolutely recommend this product, its a must have for me! L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze™ ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Self-Tanning Mist Medium Natural Tan
Paige S.
I've used this product when I've been in need of some color but haven't been able to get a spray tan done. It definitely works and for me it met my expectations. I would be careful to test it out on a small area first before using it all over as it may look different on people with a different skin tone.
Hayley K.
Lucasville, OH
Purchased once when they rolled out their "new and improved" formula. I have a naturally darker complexion anyway, but I was trying to use this in place of getting a spray tan before an event. It looked great in the beginning, but as the night went on, it looked more and more streaky and had an orange tint to it. That was the only time I used it though, then I gave it away to a friend that it looked much better on.
Chris F.
Manning
I love this tanner!! It's super easy and I don't ever see streaks or lines. Get your color the way you want it then just touch up once a week! It more than exceeded my original expectations. After application my skin smells so good and is left feeling smooth and soft!!!!! Buy this tanner today!
Allysa H.
Bauxite, AR
Yes! Yes! Yes! This is a professional spray tan without the machine. I couldn't recommend this enough. It works great, and once used a couple of times you can perfect it without going through the awkward dark phase a spray tan tends to have. It isn't orange and smells decent, for a spray tan...
Haleigh M.
Works well but it takes me 2 uses to even out with it. Can go on darker than expected. Not expensive and i find at my local walmart. Ive suggested it but i also mention my experience.
Misty A.
Huntsville, AR
Great self bronzer. Use it often throughout the year. Looks very natural and not orangeish. But looks dirty, as most do, when starts to wear off after about 2 days. Never the less....i keep using it. 2 days of a tan at a time is better than nothing.
Bobbi W.
Hurricane, WV
I'm always scared to try self tanners and bronzers, because I've tried so many on the past that has left me orange or streaked. How does this one do??

back