L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze™ Luminous Bronzer uploaded by Alexandria C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Sheer, natural-looking bronzer. Light, refreshing scent. Radiant sun-kissed look.

Go from pale princess to luminous bronze goddess in an instant. With light-reflecting micro-pearls, Sublime Bronze™ Luminous Bronzer instantly illuminates your skin for a natural-looking, long-lasting bronze glow. Enriched with fast-action self-tanners and vitamin E, a powerful anti-oxidant, this quick-drying lotion replenishes skin as your sunless tan develops. A beautifully radiant sun-kissed look, streak-free, sun-free. All with a new deliciously fresh summer scent. Now, summer never has to end.

Ingredinets:

• Limonene

Buy on Amazon
Carolyn H.
Mesa, AZ
This is an adequate product. It tens to be streaky (even though you can see exactly where you're applying). It dries pretty quick so any mistakes you've made are there until you scrub it all off in the shower. Definitely runs off in clothing so please...do not wear anything light colored.

Does provide a pretty color when you get it right!
Olivia T.
Tuscaloosa
I always use this when I need a quick tan! After a couple of applications, I have a deep color. It only lasts a few days, but it's great for a cheap drugstore tanner. I would recommend this over other drug stores tanners as this doesn't streak or have a strong smell.
Micaela H.
Sedalia, MO
I really liked this product for the winter months when my skin desperately needed some color. It was a little difficult to get it spread evenly around my hands and feet, but if you put in a little effort, you can get a perfectly bronzed tan.
Amanda S.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my favorite summer product!! It doesn't make you look orange and it's really cheap in price compared to other products that you can use to self tan or use as tanning lotion. It also doesn't make you blotchy. Highly recommended!
Bridget M.
After using the St. Tropez bronzing mousse for years, I decided I needed something a little more long wearing that didn't rub off on my clothes. This self tanner is exactly what I was looking for. When applied with a tanning mitt (I found mine at Target for a couple dollars) it is not streaky and just the right amount of product is deposited onto the skin to avoid the orange look that others have complained of. Applying this two days in a row gave me a beautiful tan that lasted nearly a week and didn't rub off on my white clothes. The heavy sparkle washes off after the first shower but a beautiful luminous glow remains on the skin for a couple of days. The scent is one thing that I could do without but the length of wear that I get from this product is enough for me to overlook that minor detail as it only lasts until the lotion dries.
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
This works really good especially for the price you can't beat it. Lots of drug store brand tanners are too "gradual" to even notice a difference but this is perfect for fast color when you need it without paying for a spray tan
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
This stuff is AWFUL! I bought this a couple winters ago to keep up my glow up between spray tans. I used it once and that was enough for me. The first thing I noticed when I applied it was the awful smell. I know that self-tanning lotions always have a bit of a smell to them, but this was the worst because they tried to cover it up with an overwhelming powdery smell. Additionally, this stuff has an insane amount of shimmery sparkly stuff in it. I felt like a vampire straight out of Twilight after I put this stuff on because it reflected so much in the light. And of course, this didn't give me the nice bronze glow it promises, but a terrible shade of orange. If you are looking for a cheap self-tanner, go with the Jergens gradual tanner instead.
Erika P.
This gives you an instant glow, and it does deepen somewhat, but it fades within 1-2 days. It's very shimmery and pretty, but I wouldn't buy it again. One pro is that it doesn't seem to rub off on fabric, which is a problem I have with a lot of self tanners. I find that all L'Oreal self tanners are better like that compared to brands like Jergens, etc.
Jaime S.
I was not a fan of this particular L'oreal product. I felt like the color was really orange and my skin felt so sticky! I do however like other products from L'Oreal love the sublime tanning wipes they are fantastic!
Lyne B.
Amazing. Daily cream and I works. You won't look orange you will simply look colored from the sun. Smells good and afford. It's gentle and not harsh.