BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New A Splash of Sun For the Body Medium Natural Tan Paraben-Free Gradual Tan Build Quick Dry ;

• Does this give an orange color?2 Answers
  • I saw this in a Brit + Co article talking about products ...2 Answers
  • A good choice for this summer and look tanned, but a ques...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend for those who have better time to dedicate into a great applicationprocess." in 2 reviews
  • "This product is pretty easy to use and affordable, however it does leave a little bit of an orangey tan.still good enough to get away with though" in 1 review
  • "Wore it all summer and kept a natural looking tan!" in 1 review
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
The color was a bit orange on me (cool tone, fair) and there was some streakiness. I think that if it stayed wet longer I would have been able to make it more even and avoid streaks but it's clear and dries quickly so you don't have a good idea of which spots have been covered and which haven't. I am going to give it one more chance and maybe mix it in a lotion before applying to see if that helps any.
Heather G.
I honestly didn't care for this product. I found it to be sticky to the touch even when dry. I did try it several times. It was a drugstore purchase and not my usual. The packaging was nice and easy to apply but the stickiness and scent could be improved. The resulting tan was alright and natural for the most part. Somewhat streaky if you're not careful in the application.
Chelsea S.
Waverly, TN
I was extremely disappointed with this product and the outcome of the 'tan' I achieved with it. The only positive thing I have to say is that the smell wasn't too bad. However I am tired of being confused with Oompa Loompas because of the lovely shade of orange I currently am.
Tori H.
No no no! Do not buy this! It has a horrible smell that doesn't go away even after you shower! It comes out orangey. And when it starts to wear off it comes off in splotches, leaving my skin looking hideous. Not worth the hassel!
Sara L.
Ow as really surprised by this product . I'm not one to use self tanners due to past experiences, but this one didn't leave my skin feeling greasy and gross feeling . It went on smooth and didn't leave any streaks or leave me looking orange .
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
I have been using this product (only the gelee from Loreal) for a good year now and it never fails. Since its harder to find the gelee I get the spray gel, it works the same. I spray about two pumps into a gloved hand and use one pump aveeno lotion mixed together so that the gel doesn't dry faster than I can spread it evenly. I've used this technique with awesome results! The lotion doesn't tone down the tan, it comes out a natural deep bronze, no orange and no streaks! My friend who saw me wearing a dress said "where did you go to get such a nice tan?!" I told her Loreal Sublime! She didn't believe me, she thought I had gone to a tropical island for a week without telling her. Unfortunately they don't sell this at Target, they only sell the lotions which do not have the same deep tan result! I've tried and it gave me streaks of a light tan with a dirty look. Now I have to reorder the gel!
member-fe439
I used this product when going to a wedding and found that this self tanner, like most, left my skin looking streaky and did not spread evenly. I used once and noticed the streak and thought I did not apply correctly and then had some friends use it and same thing happened so I believe it was the product.
Tahli A.
Palmdale
I really enjoyed trying this item , the first time I tried it I saw a very huge difference in my skin. This product left my skin glowing and vibrant just the way I wanted it. I would definitely recommend it to others
Summer O.
AZ
Honestly, probably one of the lower end self-tanners I've used. Other people have said it works, but it made me a little splotchy and was coming off on upholstery.
Chelsi S.
Would highly recommend this tanner. Color is great, not orange at all. I have been using for 3 years now, and it is so affordable. My mom was always bragging on it to me and tried it. Make sure you spray on and then rub in, applying sparingly around elbows, knees, ankles, etc. Only con is the smell. It smells really bad on, but after I shower once can't smell at all unless I'm doing something like playing golf or running in outside.
Morgan S.
Ransomville, NY
Is it better than jergens natural glow line?
Christine n.
Does this give an orange color?
Alacia H.
Kaysville, UT
I saw this in a Brit + Co article talking about products to get you tan while you sleep. I am just wondering how fast this dries and if it will come off on my sheets or clothes?
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
A good choice for this summer and look tanned, but a question: stain clothes ??
Danica R.
Lemoore , CA
Saw this on a clearance rack, does it work? Even on clearance it's still a bit pricey.