L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze™

Sublime Bronze™

[product:loreal-paris-vive-pro-smooth-gloss-shampoo-for-dry-frizzy-hair-with-medium-texture]. Does this really work?
Has anyone tried this shampoo? If so where do you get it and how did it make your hair feel afterwards?
How great is this shampoo
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze™!
How would you rate this product?
Joan C.
Holiday, FL
Used before it leaves hair soft and moist and smelling great. Not using it because I like to switch things up
Joyanet M.
Westbury, NY
Moisturize a decent amount and leaves hair smelling nice. Bought it at cvs or Walgreens. Ranges from 4-6 dollars
Shannon B.
New Port Richey, FL
This shampoo smell great and mekes my hair feel silky and smooth, and smells ggood i use this shampoo with the conditioner and feels silky
Ramona D.
Mount horeb, Wi
Great smell. Leaves hair smooth. I would recommend this shampoo for thick curly hair. I have colored light brown hair b
Shoua T.
Saint Paul, MN
This product really bring the shine into your hair. With only your first usage, you can already feel how smooth and shine it is.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
This is a really nice shampoo! I love the L'Oreal Brand and also most of their products and I am very impressed with this shampoo. It gives my hair a glossy look without leaving it greasy and that is wonderful!
Johndrinay B.
Hollywood, FL
Love the smell and the texture of this shampoo , my hair looks so shiny and i feel like i don't need to use other thing , its long lasting effect
Kayla C.
Kingsland, GA
Love this shampoo. I use a lot of dry shampoo and product through out the week and it does a great job and removing all product so that I can start fresh with clean soft hair
Jen F.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love this stuff!! Gets out my tangles, leaves my hair soft and easy to comb. Moisturizing and smells great!
Breahna M.
Russellville , AR
I really love this shampoo. It leaves my hair smooth and shiny!! It smells really good too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa G.
Mt Washington, KY
il y a 2 ans
L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze™. Does this really work?
Jara D. il y a un an
It does kinda. Though I found after a shower, it streaks like a mother. Never looks even after the initial application. Not my favorite tanner out there.