L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Serum, Medium Natural Tan 3.4 fl oz (100 ml) Pack of 2 uploaded by LUCY W.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Promotes a naturally bronzed glow that lasts for up to 2 weeks.* The streak-free, no fuss formula is quick-drying and foolproof promoting skin that looks radiant in every climate. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Fernanda L.
me encanto me deja la cara supremamente suave tiene un olor delicioso no es para nada grasoso me deja la piel iluminada y hermosa me encanto su presentacion es divina y si se utiliza segun las indicaciones la diferencia se nota en la piel una cosa impresionante me encanto este producto
Karmary K.
panama,panama city
una vez mas está marca me a facinado muy Buen producto, hace unos meses lo utilice y lo recomiendo muchísimo, no irrita la piel y se disuelve muy bien en está, permite dejarte unel bonito color de piel, es lo máximo!#me encanta#verano#piel.....
Emily R.
Guelph , ON
Really like this as a nice subtle tan through the year. Works well and I can see results quickly. The serum formula is light and easy to apply, much prefer this over traditional tanning lotions! Very pleased and already repurchased!
Jaeda L.
['North Vancouver', ''], BC
I purchased this product at Walmart and will not be repurchasing it. I do not like the smell and the application is uneven. Even worse, the product transfers onto clothing.
Alycia C.
L'Oréal self bronzer is amazing! Especially with super pale skin like myself. Did not turn me "orange" as it was a gradual tan.
Loved this product and would use it again!
Pia M.
It gives you a light bronze color.. it's fine but the smell of the product is very strong and something that makes me want to not use it every day
Andrea C.
I am impressed with these , because most of the time i am pale and this helped me a lot.It gave me a bronze tan that I always wanted.I recomed it
Shania O.
WF1 5AT
Very hydrating, easy to apply, doesn't streak, very gentle and smooth finish when on skin and a decent price for the product
LORENA F.
es muy buena esta cosa te deja bien bronzeadita ahaha que esperan en comprarla esta cosa se agota muy facilmente
❄♡♡♣♧♔ÎkräM💖☆♙♬. R.
this prodect make every think good its amazing for summer and make you branze and coooooool soo go and tried
Katie A.
Cedar Park, TX
Is this a good drugstore self tanner?