L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Serum, Medium Natural Tan 3.4 fl oz (100 ml) Pack of 2 uploaded by LUCY W.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Promotes a naturally bronzed glow that lasts for up to 2 weeks.* The streak-free, no fuss formula is quick-drying and foolproof promoting skin that looks radiant in every climate. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jasmine H.
The tanning lotion helped so much! What would've taken me days to get that tan I got in just a day laying at the beach. It's very smooth on my skin when I apply. The only thing I can think of to change is the stickiness of the product after you apply it.
Jennifer W.
Hartselle, AL
I did not like this product at all. It left my skin super streaky I tried this product four different times to give it a chance and it was a terrible experience all the way through. I would not recommend this to anyone not even for the cheap price.
McKena H.
I absolutely love this product! It took a little while for it to work but it worked very well in the end. I would definitely buy it again. It's a little pricey but it would be worth it if it worked a little faster
Natasja A.
Incline Vlg, NV
This stuff works great. Doesn't get all streaky and orange. I do take special care to spread evenly over my ankles, knees and elbows and to get it off my hands. But it's an awesome and inexpensive self tanner.
Chrystal S.
Laporte
Didn't streak, seen a difference in my skin tone rather quickly. Good value for the price. Only had to purchace one bottle for the amount of time I needed it.
Jenny K.
Stockton, CA
I bought this during the summer and I honestly did like it but then I felt that it made my skin a little dry. Other than that, it was a good product.
Reina N.
This product is very good for sensitive skin and I got a good use out of it for the money spent. I used every bit of it because I love it so much
georgianne P.
Use to try every tanning lotion under the sea. L'oreal makes some good ones that don't make you very orange.
Katie U.
Sittingbourne
I use a pair of latex gloves to apply thinly and massage evenly where I want it. (I buy a box of 100 gloves and they last ages!) So no stains on hands and nails, and massaging in the liquid is easy. If I wanted it to be a bit darker after 24 hours, I'd apply again, but a single application is usually enough for me. As other people say, it takes an hour or two to dry properly, so I make sure I apply it when I've got time to do things in my undies! As for the product, I think it's amazing, it really is SO natural-looking, and the tan I apply lasts several days, fading slightly as time passes, but is very easy to re-apply.
Heidi M.
Etobicoke, ON
I have tried St tropez products which I hated and are more expensive and this L'Oréal product is the best self tanner I have found until now. Even though the packaging looks orangey (shudder) on my skin it doesn't turn out orange... as long as I don't overdo it. I'll do 3 applications MAX. Easy to use... you just have to be careful you spread evenly everywhere including neck to avoid smearing and stains. Washes off without getting blotchy.
Katie A.
Cedar Park, TX
Is this a good drugstore self tanner?