BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Our longest-lasting tan: Up to 2 weeks. 100% natural-looking tan. Quick-dry, streak-free.

Cleanse and exfoliate skin. Apply an oil-free moisturizer to any dry areas. Pump serum directly into palms. Apply evenly all over body. Use sparingly around ankles, knees, and elbows. Wash hands thoroughly after use. Let skin dry completely before putting on make-up or clothes. Use daily for 3 consecutive days to achieve a tan that lasts for up to 2 weeks. Best if used within 6 months of purchase.

Aqua / Water Dihydroxyacetone Alcohol Denat. Glycerin Propylene Glycol Dimethicone Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer PPG-26-buteth-26 Parfum / Fragrance PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Dimethiconol Methylparaben Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil Tocopherol Limonene Caramel Tetrasodium Edta Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Hexyl Cinnamal Linalool Citronellol Sodium Hyaluronate Citrus Medica Limonum Extract / Lemon Fruit Extract CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide Citral Coumarin CI 16035 / Red 40

• Can you mix this product in with your lotion when you apply it to...2 Answers
  • How many pumps would you recommend using the first time? I'm a li...2 Answers
  • I'm pretty pale and looking to get tan in the next couple of week...3 Answers
Kimberly S.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Major fan of this stuff! I like to use a very gradual lotion for my body most of the time, but for quick tans (6-8 hours) I use this! And I typically use this for my face even when I've used lotion for my body. The serum is very quickly absorbed and you forget it's there!! The user should definitely take their time with application and go SLOW. Since it soaks in quickly, you want to make it as even as possible, section by section. It has that "tanner smell" pretty strongly by a few hours after use, but I've found that after about six hours, you can shower and rinse it off without messing up your tan. There's a slight shimmer in the bottle that doesn't show up on skin. If you're using your hands to apply, have an exfoliating scrub handy for as soon as you're done applying. This stuff will turn your palms ORANGE. Cheeto Orange. Lol
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is an awesome and easy way to get a natural looking tan in one day or less. The first time that I used this product, I put it on before bed. (One thing that a lot of people don't like, are the shimmer. I didn't like them, but you can hardly tell they are there. When you take a shower the next time after you use it, they come right off, but the tan stays! It works best if you take a shower before you use it, (and shave). Then, put it on every two days. This product works great, and I have been using it for two months, and I will continue to use itf for summer. I definitely recommend this product
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the L'Oréal sublime line for self tanners! I have tried this serum as well as the wipes now dying to try their lotion but this was okay it smelled good it worked amazing was easiest to apply and to apply evenly without any streaks it wasn't orange felt moisturing the only con of this product is it felt a little sticky after applying and felt sticky til the next day when I showered and I just didn't like it even though it wasn't that bad I just felt clammy but I recommend this product over all !
Courtney N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great once you get a little bit of a base tan and I mean a slight one. Only because if your super fair like me and use it, you will be able to tell. I love this stuff because a little goes a long way. I usually mix it in with my favorite lotion and just use it in with my routine. So it gradually adds a little color but nothing obnoxious. Doesn't have a weird smell or anything either. It also last ls a decent amount of time.
Ping L.
Appleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very shimmery serum. It applied well with both bare hand and mitt but took a long time to dry. My skin felt sticky for about 30 minutes after application. The instructions said to use it for three days but I developed a nice tan on the second day after just one application. It did look a tiny bit orange but I liked the way it looked. If you're not bothered by the scent and shimmer then it's definitely worth a try.
Gracie E.
Poth, TX
Favorite self tanner hands down! Has great color that lasts with quick dry time and smells good! Only downside is you have to be very careful when applying as with most self tanners around knees and elbows. But over great product!! L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Serum
Emily R.
Baton Rouge , LA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
I am a blonde with light skin, and during the summer I find that it is hard for me to hold a tan. When I know I have an event coming up I use this for a few days before, and then the day of the event I am left with a beautiful and natural looking tan!
I love that the scent is not too strong, and it does not dry as sticky as other products I have used in the past.
Dana L.
Canton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This self-tanning serum left my skin a bit orange tinged, and definitely left my hands bright orange which is not unlike other brands I have tried, but this one was harder to correct mistakes that were made in unevenness of application.  I also hate the smell of this, although once again this is not something unlike other tanning lotions I have tried.
Natalie D.
Milwaukie, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is decent for the money. It works but not perfectly. I do like the consistency of the serum versus some of the other goopy formulas. You can also pair this with a regular lotion to give it a bit more hydration. I would buy this again but again, it is not the best on the market.
Kristen B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG BEST PRODUCT IVE EVER BOUGHT!!! This made my skin so tan within 3 uses it smells so amazing and everyone thought I had just came back from vacation. It made my skin so soft and I couldn't believe how tan I looked. I will forever use this and recommend this to everyone I know.
Emma D.
I'm pretty pale and looking to get tan in the next couple of weeks for an upcoming vacation. Would this be a good product to use?
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you mix this product in with your lotion when you apply it to avoid streaking? I have not used this product before but am interested in trying it!
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
How many pumps would you recommend using the first time? I'm a little scared to go overboard....
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently bought this Bc it was 75% off so I figured why not. Is it a good product or does it make you look orange?