BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Our longest-lasting tan: Up to 2 weeks. 100% natural-looking tan. Quick-dry, streak-free.

Cleanse and exfoliate skin. Apply an oil-free moisturizer to any dry areas. Pump serum directly into palms. Apply evenly all over body. Use sparingly around ankles, knees, and elbows. Wash hands thoroughly after use. Let skin dry completely before putting on make-up or clothes. Use daily for 3 consecutive days to achieve a tan that lasts for up to 2 weeks. Best if used within 6 months of purchase.

Aqua / Water Dihydroxyacetone Alcohol Denat. Glycerin Propylene Glycol Dimethicone Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer PPG-26-buteth-26 Parfum / Fragrance PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Dimethiconol Methylparaben Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil Tocopherol Limonene Caramel Tetrasodium Edta Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Hexyl Cinnamal Linalool Citronellol Sodium Hyaluronate Citrus Medica Limonum Extract / Lemon Fruit Extract CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide Citral Coumarin CI 16035 / Red 40

• Can you mix this product in with your lotion when you app...2 Answers
  • How many pumps would you recommend using the first time? ...2 Answers
  • I'm pretty pale and looking to get tan in the next couple...3 Answers
Gina A.
My four stars are not indicative of the performance of this stuff, because it delivers! I used it overnight and I am completely an entire shade darker already in the morning. I could see it begin to develop in a few hours time after application. I may have used too much because with one use there is a good amount gone from the little bottle. But let me get into some info about this. The serum has a pleasant smell initially and has little shimmers in it. It absorbs VERY quickly and dries within ~30 of application. What I mean is that the sticky feeling will have subsided. It dries much quicker to allow you to put clothes on though. Still wear something dark that you won’t mind potentially messing up.
I noticed no transfer while sleeping to pillows or anything either which was a plus. After it’s applied, the smell will turn into that self tanner smell and pretty noticeably. But if that doesn’t bother you than it’s not bad. The only thing I don’t like is the color of the tan. It’s very orange based and I was hoping it would be more brown. While washing out the mitts I used to apply this (USE MITTS NOT YOUR HANDS!!!!) I saw lots of green tones with yellow an orange and figured it would balance out. But, if your lighter toned this will probably make you blazingly orange. So there are probably better tanners out there for your skin tone than this one. Using the mitts for application gave me a perfect finish as well and left me with no streaks and an even application. Also kept my palms from turning orange.
Liv M.
Over the summer I got this product and went to the beach! My expectations weren’t that high because I had never heard of tanning spray from this brand however it worked great!! I was SUPER tan and it wasn’t that oily so it was great and it didn’t cost that much either, it was hard to find this product the second time I went to get it but I found it after going to a couple different stores and was worth the trip for my second summer as tan as I was the last!
Ashley F.
Louisville, KY
I can't tell if this is the one but my pic is the one I'm talking about. I love how it tans my face without drying it out and it's nothing to intense so you don't look orange just a beautiful soft tan. Wash hands immediately after applying bc it will stain your hands orange but it didn't break my skin out or anything and I have pretty sensitive skin.
Kim S.
Memphis, TN
Major fan of this stuff! I like to use a very gradual lotion for my body most of the time, but for quick tans (6-8 hours) I use this! And I typically use this for my face even when I've used lotion for my body. The serum is very quickly absorbed and you forget it's there!! The user should definitely take their time with application and go SLOW. Since it soaks in quickly, you want to make it as even as possible, section by section. It has that "tanner smell" pretty strongly by a few hours after use, but I've found that after about six hours, you can shower and rinse it off without messing up your tan. There's a slight shimmer in the bottle that doesn't show up on skin. If you're using your hands to apply, have an exfoliating scrub handy for as soon as you're done applying. This stuff will turn your palms ORANGE. Cheeto Orange. Lol
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
This product is an awesome and easy way to get a natural looking tan in one day or less. The first time that I used this product, I put it on before bed. (One thing that a lot of people don't like, are the shimmer. I didn't like them, but you can hardly tell they are there. When you take a shower the next time after you use it, they come right off, but the tan stays! It works best if you take a shower before you use it, (and shave). Then, put it on every two days. This product works great, and I have been using it for two months, and I will continue to use itf for summer. I definitely recommend this product
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
I absolutely love the L'Oréal sublime line for self tanners! I have tried this serum as well as the wipes now dying to try their lotion but this was okay it smelled good it worked amazing was easiest to apply and to apply evenly without any streaks it wasn't orange felt moisturing the only con of this product is it felt a little sticky after applying and felt sticky til the next day when I showered and I just didn't like it even though it wasn't that bad I just felt clammy but I recommend this product over all !
Courtney N.
This is great once you get a little bit of a base tan and I mean a slight one. Only because if your super fair like me and use it, you will be able to tell. I love this stuff because a little goes a long way. I usually mix it in with my favorite lotion and just use it in with my routine. So it gradually adds a little color but nothing obnoxious. Doesn't have a weird smell or anything either. It also last ls a decent amount of time.
Ping L.
Appleton, WI
This is a very shimmery serum. It applied well with both bare hand and mitt but took a long time to dry. My skin felt sticky for about 30 minutes after application. The instructions said to use it for three days but I developed a nice tan on the second day after just one application. It did look a tiny bit orange but I liked the way it looked. If you're not bothered by the scent and shimmer then it's definitely worth a try.
Gracie E.
Poth, TX
Favorite self tanner hands down! Has great color that lasts with quick dry time and smells good! Only downside is you have to be very careful when applying as with most self tanners around knees and elbows. But over great product!! L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Serum
Dana L.
Canton, GA
This self-tanning serum left my skin a bit orange tinged, and definitely left my hands bright orange which is not unlike other brands I have tried, but this one was harder to correct mistakes that were made in unevenness of application.  I also hate the smell of this, although once again this is not something unlike other tanning lotions I have tried.
Emma D.
I'm pretty pale and looking to get tan in the next couple of weeks for an upcoming vacation. Would this be a good product to use?
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
How many pumps would you recommend using the first time? I'm a little scared to go overboard....
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC
Can you mix this product in with your lotion when you apply it to avoid streaking? I have not used this product before but am interested in trying it!
Katie A.
Los Angeles , CA
Is this a good drugstore self tanner?
Kathryn C.
I just recently bought this Bc it was 75% off so I figured why not. Is it a good product or does it make you look orange?