L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze One Day Tinted Gel, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Karen D.L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze One Day Tinted Gel, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Sadaf M.L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze One Day Tinted Gel, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Bashayr S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Find tanning and sun protection at Target.com! Get the color you've always wanted with l'oreal's sublime bronze tinted gel. This formula offers a natural sun-kissed look for your face and body without the harmful effects from uv rays. The one-day formula creates a great tan. see more...

Mishi C.
Mishi C.
Santa Cruz
Instant color! I love it when I need to look good in shorts and have to take pics. I have to moisturizer fist then use this. It doesn't leave my skin greasy. I used to darkest one they had and i was happy.
Kayle C.
Kayle C.
Syracuse , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I didn't totally love this. I felt a little orange and slimey afterwards. Eventually the color looked nice but i believe there are better options out there when it comes to a tinted moisturizer.
Priyali P.
Priyali P.
I don't really like to bronze since my skin is already pretty tanned tone. But when it comes to beach, I like to tan just a tad bit more. And so this product is perfect for my one day tan at the beach. It is very natural looking and doesn't feel like a fake tan.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Dallas, OR
This didnt really work for me i didnt like the feeling it was kinda sticky and left an after flim that was just to tacky for my liking.
Karen D.
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is great when you're looking for instant color, it has Fine sparkles in it can guess your skin a hint of natural looking color
Bashayr S.
Bashayr S.
Cedar Falls, IA
This is my other favorite tan from loreal paris! and it last for a day you can wash it with water & soap! but it rups off so be careful
Yaraidy G.
Yaraidy G.
Al enjuagar el tinte el pelo está suave, no está tirante ni reseco como con otros tintes. Se nota que es de calidad.
El color es fiel a la caja.♥ (Hay que tener en cuenta que los colores que vienen en las cajas son el resultado de cómo quedaría el color en un cabello con previa decoloración y que a nosotras sobre nuestro pelo natural no nos va a quedar exactamente igual.)
Yo me miraba en el espejo las zonas que antes eran rojizas, y después del tinte, perfectas. El castaño claro-rubio oscuro que tanto me gusta. Con esto quiero decir que el tinte es ceniza ceniza.
Cristina L.
Cristina L.
I like to use this product when I'm showing my legs. It works better on freshly washed, shaved and exfoliated skin in my opinion.
The pro- the color that you choose is the color that you get.
The con- if you don't take your time in appying this product it tends to have a smear look to it. So its not something that can be applied if your running late or in a rush.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Beirut, kahale
This product is really good!!!!!!!
Smells really really nice!!! Its very gentle on your skin!! The price is really good! And has a very nice packaging!! Really good value! I wouldn't buy it again because it doesn't make a big difference! You need to apply it another time