L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze One Day Tinted Gel uploaded by Sadaf s.L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze One Day Tinted Gel uploaded by Bashayr S.L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze One Day Tinted Gel uploaded by Karen D.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find tanning and sun protection at Target.com! Get the color you've always wanted with l'oreal's sublime bronze tinted gel. This formula offers a natural sun-kissed look for your face and body without the harmful effects from uv rays. The one-day formula creates a great tan.

Yaraidy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Al enjuagar el tinte el pelo está suave, no está tirante ni reseco como con otros tintes. Se nota que es de calidad.
El color es fiel a la caja.♥ (Hay que tener en cuenta que los colores que vienen en las cajas son el resultado de cómo quedaría el color en un cabello con previa decoloración y que a nosotras sobre nuestro pelo natural no nos va a quedar exactamente igual.)
Yo me miraba en el espejo las zonas que antes eran rojizas, y después del tinte, perfectas. El castaño claro-rubio oscuro que tanto me gusta. Con esto quiero decir que el tinte es ceniza ceniza.
Mishi C.
Santa cruz, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Instant color! I love it when I need to look good in shorts and have to take pics. I have to moisturizer fist then use this. It doesn't leave my skin greasy. I used to darkest one they had and i was happy.
Kayle C.
Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't totally love this. I felt a little orange and slimey afterwards. Eventually the color looked nice but i believe there are better options out there when it comes to a tinted moisturizer.
Priyali P.
I don't really like to bronze since my skin is already pretty tanned tone. But when it comes to beach, I like to tan just a tad bit more. And so this product is perfect for my one day tan at the beach. It is very natural looking and doesn't feel like a fake tan.
Rachel J.
LOVE this tanning lotion. Works best if you have some kind of glove. I did think it was very effective and darkens over night. I purchased mine at Walgreens.
Bashayr S.
Cedar Falls, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my other favorite tan from loreal paris! and it last for a day you can wash it with water & soap! but it rups off so be careful
Amanda C.
Dallas, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This didnt really work for me i didnt like the feeling it was kinda sticky and left an after flim that was just to tacky for my liking.
Karen D.
Gretna, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great when you're looking for instant color, it has Fine sparkles in it can guess your skin a hint of natural looking color
Harley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
SO DANG STREAKY and doesnt stick to tje skin at all. Pretty pricey considering the quality of the product
Andrew B.
Love it works great would recommend to everyone makes your skin soft as yoj gwt the color yoh are wanting