L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Nourishing Body Oil Tan Optimiser uploaded by Leslie L.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A tan optimizing & hydrating body oil spray Helps intensify your tan without drying out skin Enriched with four oils to deliver intense moisture Creates a long-lasting, natural looking tan with silky-soft glow

Leslie H.
Edinburg, TX
I love how smooth this leaves your skin. It lasts long and it's cheap. I recommend this for anyone. It works great.
Olina S.
I am generally a big fan of all L'Oreal's body products, and are a frequent user of several of their moisturiser products. I then recently tried their body oil while I was over at a friends house and liked it so much that it made a jump right to the top of my wishlist. Definitely worth a spot on everybody's summer wish lists.
Frankie B.
I used this while away on holiday and absolutely loved it! Not only did it add a gorgeous summer glow, that looked natural, healthy and radiant, but it actually helped to boost my tan. I returned home gorgeously sun kissed! Would highly recommend this very fair priced drug store oil and will definitely be repurchasing it!
Vanda T.
I personally really liked using this product! Since its a nourishing tan optimiser it left my skin feel so soft and hydrated and also helped lock in my tan;) It gives you the perfect summer glow without being too oily or too heavy. Will definitely keep repurchasing it.I would highly recommend this product!
Nicole G.
Park Street, Kirkintilloch
I took this on holiday with me and I sprayed it all over my body whilst I lay in the sun. When I came back I was a bronzed babe! It makes you look sexy in your bikini as it gives off an amazing oily shine! It has a low SPF in it also so you can get a nice brown tan while you are away!
isobel c.
Cork
I bought this at my local drugstore and it is good enough. Was abit unsure on how to use the product but it glides on nicely and leaves a nice glossy look, which is lovely under my highlighter for an extra glow, Not sure would I repurchase though!
Micaela B.
Melhora a aparencia do bronzeado,não é um oleo gorduroso e hidrata completamente a pele deixando a com bastante brilho  macia,e para alem disto tudo ainda deixa o bronzeado mais flexivel,mais profundo e que dure mais.Recomendo sem duvida alguma.
Josianne Z.
This product gives the most gorgeous sun kissed glow without going on holiday! I love that it makes my skin look much radiant, and healthy, and gave my already slightly tanned skin that extra tanning boost it needed.  A must-have for summer!
Mariangel G.
Flor Amarillo. Valencia. Estado Carabobo
It keeps my skin looking hydrated and flawless and it helps lock in my sun tan with a streak free natural look.Creates a long-lasting, natural looking tan with silky-soft glow. Recommended to all of you who whats to intensify your tan without drying out your skin!
Seibeth G.
Caracas, Distrito Capital
I didn't like it that much. It could be a good product for someone else maybe, but I felt that it didn't work for. Also I find it a bit pricey. For anyone else, if you want to try it, be my guest. I won't anymore.

Amazon