L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Nourishing Body Oil Tan Optimiser uploaded by Leslie L.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #22 in Tanning Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A tan optimizing & hydrating body oil spray Helps intensify your tan without drying out skin Enriched with four oils to deliver intense moisture Creates a long-lasting, natural looking tan with silky-soft glow

Connie C.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this stuff!!!!!! It smells so good and doesn't leave a greasy afterfeel, however it's easy to overapply because of that. I use lotion religiously so this spray has made my morning routine so much easier/shorter! Would recommend!!!!
Karen M.
Peoria, AZ
This body oil is fantastic!  It's not greasy, goes on smoothly, the fragrance is amazing and it's my new go-to item for summer.  It's a true bronze color, and you won't end up looking like an orange cheeto with this product!  I'd highly recommend this to others.
Liviet A.
Bakersfield , CA
It's a good oil product I'm honestly not a big fan of applying oil to my body but this one is like magic my skin wasn't as oily it's gentle on skin not harsh at all price is good specially buying it at Walmart I would buy again and recommend others to try it out
Asia S.
miami
I like to use this when i go to the beach because it makes my skin look so healthy and moisturized and beautiful. Im a first time user but definitely would buy it again just because of the results i got. I love love love love this product, worth every star.
Yamilette G.
this product felt goo while applying it but i really saw no improvement my skin after using it. but while applying it felt great and also another problem i had with it was that it did make my skin feel more oily.
Katie G.
Clovis, CA
I absolutely love this product. It goes on smooth but doesn't keep your skin oily but silly. It's smells amazing! It's very gently on every part of the body. I've boughten it at Walmart and target. If you haven't tried it you definitely should!
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
I love this oil. I use this before I lay out in the pool. Smells nice and gets you a really deep bronze tan. I would recommend to all the sun queens!
Melissa T.
COTTONWOOD, CA
Even though it takes a bit to dry, this is great right out of the shower, smells wonderful and leaves your skin so smooth and soft
Vanessa D.
Miami Lakes, FL
This product left my skin a bit too oily where I had to wipe off my body a bit. It does work well for tanning times.
Leslie H.
Edinburg, TX
I love how smooth this leaves your skin. It lasts long and it's cheap. I recommend this for anyone. It works great.

back