L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Nourishing Body Lotion Tan Optimiser uploaded by Any C.L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Nourishing Body Lotion Tan Optimiser uploaded by Sharmin J.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Body Lotion from L'Oreal. L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Body Lotion is sold individually. Description from L'Oreal: Sublime Bronze Tan Optimising Body Lotion. Options: Firming, Nourishing.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Thats a good nourishing cream . It was a good tan optimiser. It has a nice packaging .it was gentle and not harsh at all. It is a bit pricey but it's ok . I like it and i would buy it again" in 3 reviews
jennifer c.
I really like this product and it gives me a good tan. It was my first time using the product and it was great.I bought this product at my local store . This products was a good price and not super expensive. I would recommend others to buy this product it leaves a nice tan color.
Brielle M.
Newport
I bought this product for the first time this past June and I've been using it since. I used it for both my prom and a friends wedding I attended at the end of the month. It's a little more than I wanted to pay at first but after seeing the results I'd but it again in a heart beat!!
Alicia O.
This gives a subtle bronze look to the skin that lasts a very long time. I love the formula but sometimes it gets a little uneven so you might be a little more bronzed in some areas then others. Over all I would recommend this to a friend.
Macey e.
mims, FL
This product is a good tanner for your skin . When i used it it made me tan. It is very affordable and good to use for a tanner. it is very gentle on the skin . the packaging is very pretty and cool. i think that no improvments are needed but a better scent !!
Neisha H.
Cookeville, TN
Gives a nice bronzing effect over time. Smells great and feels great! Nice subtle bronzing lotion that gets the job done.
Marisol R.
Albuquerque
Good lotions smelled not the best but alright very gentle when applying very smooth also very shiny
Sharmin J.
Agartala
L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Nourishing Body Lotion Tan Optimiser,
enriched with 4 oils, intensely hydrates for 48 hours to ensure your
tan does not dry out,leaving you with sun-kissed skin that lasts and
lasts (ensuring you keep show-off worthy skin weeks after your holiday).
L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze™ Self-Tanning Lotion, Medium Natural TanL'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze™ Self-Tanning Lotion, Medium Natural Tan
Caitlin S.
Petersfield , Hampshire
It's a good purchase if you are very pale and want to get rid of the 'winter look' it's a smooth and gentle moisturiser 2in1 which is very effective especially with the price in mind. It does come off fairly easy, but is a good product to use if it's coming into a hot period and you just want a temporary base tan.
Karla B.
This Sublime Bronze Nourishing Tan Optimiser from L'Oreal Paris is an intensely nourishing body lotion that works to deeply hydrate the skin and ensure that you keep your tan for as long as possible. Enriched with four essential oils, this nourishing lotion is dermalogically tested to keep you looking bronzed and hydrated for longer.
keila a.
First of all, I must start by saying that, as in many other lines of self-tanning, there are variations on the same product: cream, gel, spray, wipe, etc ... I will limit myself to comment on the gel version, Tried the other presentations, I think it is without a doubt the best