BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Luminous Bronzer Self-Tanning Lotion Instant Action Beautiful radiant sun-kissed look Smoothing action + Golden illumination An innovation from the L Oreal Laboratories, Sublime Bronze Luminous Bronzer with light reflecting micro-pearls instantly illuminates your skin with a natural looking bronze glow.  Rich in vitamin E, a powerful anti-oxidant, this quick drying lotion replenishes skin as your sunless tan develops gradually.  Transfer and water resistant formula.  Deliciously fresh summer scent for pure pleasure. Illuminating Results Instant radiance and a sun-kissed glow Smooth, streak free, even-looking golden skin tone. 100% natural -looking tan develops gradually

• Just wondering if you can apply this to wet skin (after t...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply this self tanner? I used it...7 Answers
  • Does this leave an orange tone on the skin?3 Answers
Amber L.
Quincy, IL
This product has to much glitter for me id rather just be bronze then look like a shimmer ball. It did last long even when I was swimming. It didn’t leave too much streaking I think it was more lu me who had it streaky.
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
I love this self tanner. This is the first self tanner I have ever used and it works fast. I have only had it for a week but I have noticed the difference. I will add more as I continue to use this product. It done have a strong smell but it's not a bad smell. The only thing I don't like about it is the amount of glitter used, it's a lot but it does wear off after a bit it's just so much on the initial application but if you love sparkles you love it. Be careful around your skin folds like knees, wrists, elbows etc. it will kind of stick heavy in those areas but it does warn you on the back of the bottle about that.
Tia H.
I sometimes use this over a self-tanner that I applied , just to even things out of its blotchy. I love that it gives you a golden bronze look. I do think it's way to shimmer/glittery but after you apply it within the next day most of the shimmer has decreased a lot and it looks great! I've never used it by itself without another self-tanner under it but Would recommend this product
Jamie B.
Overland Park, KS
I like this product but it can streak if not rubbed in well and does leave marks on hands. I like that it is shimmery. It immediately gives you color so you can start to see where to blend it. I did buy it sever times.
Brooklyn C.
Apache
I have a love hate relationship with this tanner I love how dark it gets but I hate how it wears off and smells horrible. I will continue to use it to see if I can improve on how it wears off but I still just don't know!
Danielle R.
El Cajon , CA
My favorite tanning lotion from a drugstore. The only thing I would hanged about this is that it has a super disgusting smell that I wish they would fix but I guess for 10 bucks I get what I pay for in that instinace
Angela S.
Austin , KY
My favorite go to self tanner. After a refreshing shower it apples so evenly with no streaks or orange color. Wash hands and your good to go with an all day glowing tan with a hint of bronze sparkle.
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
I absolutely love this stuff. I started using it last year for a quick tan & it really does a nice job on my fair skin. The only thing I've added is using a mitt from one of my other self-tanning kits. The mitt really blends everything together & you don't have to worry about orange hands. It would be great if these self-tanners would consider adding that with their lotions or sprays.

I typically put it on first thing in the morning after a shower. I use it daily, too. I put lotion on my elbows, knees, feet & ankles. Then, I do my routine. Takes about 5-10 min & dries super fast. If I have any streaks, I take a loofah in the shower & lightly scrub it that evening then apply a little more.
Thalia G.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff tans me over night . This has become my holy grail ! Can't get enough! I've purchased 2 of these already. I bought them at my local smiths and the packing is great and needs no improvements
Elane M.
Amelia, OH
I LOVE this lotion! This is the only easily available self tanner that I've ever used that actually worked like it's supposed to and didn't make me look orange. The only negative is the glitter shimmer, but, it's not the worst, and considering other self tanner negatives, ha, I'll take it. Yes you need to be careful applying so you don't have streaks, and yes you need to watch your knees, elbows, ankles, etc. I mix mine with my body lotion to one: make it last longer, and two: help avoid streaks or the orange effect. I mix with body lotion, apply after I shower, let absorb and dry a few minutes, wash my hands and I'm done. I use body lotion after every shower so mixing this only adds literally half a minute to my routine. If you don't normally lotion up this might seem like a hassle, but otherwise this product is a very easy way to not be so see through, without damaging your skin or looking embarrassing. One of my all time favorite go to's 😊
Mary H.
Hixson, TN
What is the best way to apply this self tanner? I used it, love the color, but despite washing my hands really well, my palms turned orange overnight.
minerva c.
Boise, ID
Does this leave an orange tone on the skin?
Jenna H.
Just wondering if you can apply this to wet skin (after the shower) so that it doesn't streak?

Kohl's