BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Luminous Bronzer Self-Tanning Lotion Instant Action Beautiful radiant sun-kissed look Smoothing action + Golden illumination An innovation from the L Oreal Laboratories, Sublime Bronze Luminous Bronzer with light reflecting micro-pearls instantly illuminates your skin with a natural looking bronze glow.  Rich in vitamin E, a powerful anti-oxidant, this quick drying lotion replenishes skin as your sunless tan develops gradually.  Transfer and water resistant formula.  Deliciously fresh summer scent for pure pleasure. Illuminating Results Instant radiance and a sun-kissed glow Smooth, streak free, even-looking golden skin tone. 100% natural -looking tan develops gradually

• Just wondering if you can apply this to wet skin (after t...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply this self tanner? I used it...7 Answers
  • Does this leave an orange tone on the skin?1 Answers
Bertha T.
Monroe , NC
It's very easy to apply, it dries super quick and it also works quickly. Every time I use it it gives me a natural tan. I always buy it at target for about 9 bucks and it's definitely worth it I always go back to this one after being disappointed from all the other self tanners.
Amber L.
Quincy, IL
This product has to much glitter for me id rather just be bronze then look like a shimmer ball. It did last long even when I was swimming. It didn’t leave too much streaking I think it was more lu me who had it streaky.
Danielle R.
El Cajon , CA
My favorite tanning lotion from a drugstore. The only thing I would hanged about this is that it has a super disgusting smell that I wish they would fix but I guess for 10 bucks I get what I pay for in that instinace
Makenna O.
Bexley , OH
I loved this product! I don't like to go tanning so as a first time user I was very pleased! The packaging was good and the lotion was very gentle on my skin and easy to use. I would for sure recommend to others!
Amanda H.
North Babylon, NY
I really liked this self tanner. It made my skin look perfect bronze. Didn’t make me look orange. Definitely use it at night and shower in the morning so you can wash off extra!
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
I love this self tanner. This is the first self tanner I have ever used and it works fast. I have only had it for a week but I have noticed the difference. I will add more as I continue to use this product. It done have a strong smell but it's not a bad smell. The only thing I don't like about it is the amount of glitter used, it's a lot but it does wear off after a bit it's just so much on the initial application but if you love sparkles you love it. Be careful around your skin folds like knees, wrists, elbows etc. it will kind of stick heavy in those areas but it does warn you on the back of the bottle about that.
Angela S.
Austin , KY
A+++. My most favorite self tanner by far.
I've been using @loreal sublime bronze for years. Great natural looking tan. Goes on smooth if applied right after showering while skin is still moist. Clean up off hands with a couple of good hand washing right after application. Great price for the quilting of product it is #loreal #sublimebronze
Tia H.
I sometimes use this over a self-tanner that I applied , just to even things out of its blotchy. I love that it gives you a golden bronze look. I do think it's way to shimmer/glittery but after you apply it within the next day most of the shimmer has decreased a lot and it looks great! I've never used it by itself without another self-tanner under it but Would recommend this product
Jamie B.
I like this product but it can streak if not rubbed in well and does leave marks on hands. I like that it is shimmery. It immediately gives you color so you can start to see where to blend it. I did buy it sever times.
Ceora C.
Neptune, NJ
I really like to use this product to create a tanned look before and after I make it to the beach. Be sure to use gloves to apply. And you can use it 2-3 times a week to uphold the look. I would recommend this if you're looking for a glow on a budget.
Mary H.
Hixson, TN
What is the best way to apply this self tanner? I used it, love the color, but despite washing my hands really well, my palms turned orange overnight.
Minerva C.
Boise, ID
Does this leave an orange tone on the skin?
Jenna H.
Chicago , IL
Just wondering if you can apply this to wet skin (after the shower) so that it doesn't streak?