L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Luminous Bronzer Self-Tanning Lotion uploaded by Tina B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Go from pale princess to luminous bronze goddess in an instant. With light-reflecting micro-particles new Sublime Bronze Luminous Bronzer instantly illuminates your skin for a natural-looking long-lasting bronze glow. Enriched with fast-action self tanners and Vitamin E a powerful anti-oxidant this quick-drying lotion replenishes skin as your sunless tan develops. A beautifully radiant sun-kissed look streak-free sun-free. All with a new deliciously fresh summer scent. Now summer never has to end. Sublime Bronze Luminous Bronzer offers instant radiance and a sun-kissed glow while a 100 natural-looking tan develops gradually over time. The formula is enriched with fast-action self tanners anti-oxidants and Vitamin E for a smooth streak-free even-looking golden skin tone. see more...

Tori S.
My go to tanning lotion! It gives me the perfect tan. It does leave streaks so make sure you rub it in well. It also will stain sheets. It also has a heavy shimmer to it. Why did I give it 4 stars then? The color tan it gives you is well worth it! Wear it to bed and let the shimmer "rub off" and you'll be good to go by morning! You'll see a change in skin color by morning!
Bertha T.
Monroe , NC
It's very easy to apply, it dries super quick and it also works quickly. Every time I use it it gives me a natural tan. I always buy it at target for about 9 bucks and it's definitely worth it I always go back to this one after being disappointed from all the other self tanners.
Makenna O.
Columbus, OH
I loved this product! I don't like to go tanning so as a first time user I was very pleased! The packaging was good and the lotion was very gentle on my skin and easy to use. I would for sure recommend to others!
Cierra C.
sonora
I think if I used this right the first time it wouldn't have been a disaster. That's why I rated it four out of five stars. I came out orange, but I would try it again with a lighter tone
Angela S.
Austin, KY
My favorite go to self tanner. After a refreshing shower it apples so evenly with no streaks or orange color. Wash hands and your good to go with an all day glowing tan with a hint of bronze sparkle.
Thalia G.
N Las Vegas, NV
This stuff tans me over night . This has become my holy grail ! Can't get enough! I've purchased 2 of these already. I bought them at my local smiths and the packing is great and needs no improvements
Angela V.
Broad Channel, NY
I love this self tanner , it doesn't leave streaks and it has a perfect tone. It's not to expensive and you can you it on top of a tab you already have. It didn't disappoint at all and yes I would use it again.
kaylee m.
I really like this product! But be sure to wash your hands or it will leave a yellow tint. It always leaves your skin looking like you have a natural tan.
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
This will stay on a for about a week for me I go to the beach all the time and more around a lot but it's a great product. #beachbashcontest @influenster
Jaclyn R.
Elgin, IL
I really enjoy this bronzer. I've never had a problem with it streaking, but don't put a lot on!! Also apply in circular motions