BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Sublime Bronze Hydrating Self-Tanning Milk in Medium is designed to gradually deliver an even, bronzed glow while softening and nourishing skin. Use alone as a gradual sunless self-tanner three times per week or between other self-tanning applications (not exceeding three times per week) to maintain a streak-free glow.

Brittany T.
Brittany is the expert on anything cosmetic. She has been trying to convince me that tanning lotion is the way to go for the bleak, ashy winter months. Me on the other hand thought it was inevitable to look lifeless and pale during all below-zero months. She finally converted me after our impromptu spa night.
Occassionally, we will do a spa night; this night contains all things beautified. I was feeling ambitious and wanted to DIY bayalage my hair. After about 2 hours of ammonia, acetone, and serum fumes, she convinced me to use her tanning lotion.
She poured out a drop of pasty white liquid and began to apply it to my light beige skin. A bit skeptical over the white liquid, we decided to set some on the counter to see if it really oxidize... nothing. We decided to forge ahead and trust that L'oreal would not steer us wrong.
We were not disappointed. We woke up the next morning tan babes! Thank you, L'oreal. My ashy winter skin is forever safe in your capable white liquid hands.
Laura D.
Sonora, CA
I love the subtle glow that this lotion provides. I used it most during the last gasps of summer when I was trying to prolong my glow. I always have trouble tanning evenly on my legs & this looks natural enough to even out my own natural tan. One thing that I learned is that you really need to exfoliate well before using this lotion because it does tend to have a weird texture & clings to dry skin.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
UPDATE: This starts streaking in 2-3 days if you don’t continue to apply it. The tan does work quickly but it fades just as quickly too. Would love to see a longer wearing formula!

I’m LOVING this so far. It looks and applies naturally like lotion. No weird smell either like other tanners have. If you are pale like me (yes I know I’m very pale naturally for a Filipino) then this gives you a sun-kissed tan and summer feeels all year long!
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
I always dream of keeping my golden tan all-year long. After getting toasted at the beach, I was finally able to achieve the color that I wanted but as the weeks go by my tan is slowly fading away. I don’t know if that’s a reminder that summer time is almost over and we’re slowly pushing into the dreary cold months. Swipe left for my secret, thanks to @lorealskin New Sublime Bronze hydrating self-tanning milk, I can maintain my golden glow all year round! I love that it has vitamin E that hydrates my skin. It’s non-greasy and dries completely. I immediately saw that I’m more golden than ever! I got this product complimentary and all opinion is my own. #LOrealParis #SublimeBronze @Influenster @lorealskin
Alex G.
This is a decent drugstore self tanning moisturizer, it smells much better than Jergens too. The one thing about tanning moisturizers, though is that the scent always sticks to you rather than gets washed off after a day, naturally, because you keep reapplying it. So I don't know if I like the smell enough to actually use it consistently. The medium shade has gotten me to a decent level of tan but I darken drastically in the summer because of working outside so to get my stomach to match my arms I'm going to have to buy the darker shade. So far I have not gotten the clumping, falling-off color results that other tanning moisturizers seem to always give me. I got this for free in the L'Oral sublime bronze vox box
Kristen D.
I received this L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Hydrating Self-Tanning Milk in Medium in a voxbox. I really do enjoy this product. It smells nice, hydrates the skin, and adds a nice color to the skin as well. You do not get that fake tan look with this product. It looks nice and natural. It’s one of the few creams that actually works.
Vanessa M.
San Antonio, TX
This tanning milk has been helping me keep my summer tan!!! It does not have a harsh fake tan smell or color. I have used this 3 times prior to posting this review! The only thing I would change is putting a tropical smell in the milk💛💙💚
Brittany B.
I got this in a voxbox free for review and it was horrible just like any other self tanning product I've tried. It left an orange hue on me. Even when i shaved and exfoliated and moisturized 24hrs prior to using it it looked horrible. I used sparingly around my joints and it still got patchy there. It settled into my hair follicles leaving orange dots everywhere i had shaved. It barely worked on my legs but left me looking somewhat orange every Where else. It's got the typical self tanner smell and it takes forever to dry even when standing in front of a fan. It leaves you feeling tacky and gross. Horrible product
Heather M.
Carlstadt, NJ
The Loreal Paris Sublime Bronzer goes on smoothly, causing little or no streaks when applied.  I like to mix with my favorite moisterizer to make the formula even sheerer.  I would say it gives a hint of color, not too drastic.  You can do more than one application if you want a deeper tan.
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
I have never used a self tanner before using this product, so I was a little nervous to use this. However, it was very easy to use. After showering, I just put a little bit of lotion on my hands, knees, elbows, and feet and then layered up with the tanning lotion. I made pretty minimal efforts to apply an even coat, but my tan came in even! I also mixed some of this lotion with my face lotion, and that developed well too! Within hours I noticed a difference in the color of my skin! I’d for sure buy this again. Although I was sent a sample of this to try for free, all opinions are my own!
Maggy R.