BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stimulates the production of natural fibres within the skin, helping to strengthen the tissue network, leaving the skin firmer, nourished, soft and smooth.

Buy on Amazon
Cassandra A.
Panama City, FL
I use this product after the tanning bed to help maintain my color. it gives you a nice added glow as well. Not many people are fans of bronzing lotion but this product is not harsh on your skin it gives you the moisture rich feeling. I would recommend this product to anyone who gets dry skin after the tanning bed.
andrea l.
i didn't like it very much to be honest, didn't live up to its full potential. not pricey but also not worth it in my opinion, first time using it and i will not be repurchasing. Hate to dislike a product, but it just didn't work well for me.
katelyn c.
Griffin, GA
I didn't care for this product at all but that could be because I don't care for anything with color. I think it looks more orange. But it wasn't bad pricing at all.
Carissa B.
Blandon, PA
This product is great. My face feels firmer and is glowing. This is my first time buying. And will definitely be a repeat buyer. Recommended highly.
Sandra T.
Batavia
I tried this product because it said it would help with firming my skin but after using it for a while it was not working so I discontinue using it
jazmin m.
I really like the smell of it the only reason why I didn't put 5 stars is because I need something more moisture for my skin and this is not it
Courtney M.
New Castle, IN
I have always tanned in a tanning bed, but i also use this. It keeps my tan looking more natural and allows it to last longer
Tiffany M.
Henrico, VA
I do t like this product at all. The price was pricey and the product didn't stand up for the price
Joy P.
Edmonton, AB
I had no problems with the product at all, it was my skin I had problems with. Anytime I used self tanning lotions my skin turns orange, unfortunately this product did the same thing. Again, I'm not blaming the company. I really liked the smell and the texture of the lotion.. my skin is just way too sensitive! Thanks!
Thea S.
Smells amazing and got it on offer for something ridiculously cheap!! Hydration doesn't last too long but for such a cheap price you can't ask too much!! It's nothing too special and didn't really make much of a difference compared to an other moisturiser but not too disappointed