BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• como es el producto? a alguien le gusta?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mindy R.
Canton, OH
This is a great self tanner if you're looking for something at a drug store price and easy application.
When using the product, here's some tips. First...cover your feet with an old towel! I didn't the first time I used it and my feet looked a mess! Ever walked into a bathroom after someone has used a whole bunch of hairspray and the floor is really sticky? Well, this is the same thing (without the stickiness). That aerosol will land on your feet and you'll end up with feet and toes 10x darker than the rest of your body. Use that towel to also wipe up afterwards because the floor, counters, etc. are going to be slippery.
Everybody knows to fully exfoliate, shave, yadda yadda so I won't go into that. I will say that, even though this is an aerosol, you'll still need to run it in right away. Don't think you'll be able to just spray yourself down and walk away streak free with no patches. You still have to blend it.
If I'm remembering correctly, you aren't supposed to spray this on your face, but, I'm a rule breaker. What I would do is spray my face and neck and then use an old beauty blender and blend it like a foundation to make sure my whole face was even.
I took away a star because I'm not fond of the smell and for some reason the color was never consistent for me. One application could be nice and bronze but the next week could be Oompa Lompa.🤷
Leonora D.
Bunkie, LA
LOVE THIS OMG OMG. I was sent a bottle of this and can I tell you it’s so easy to apply and it doesn’t have a crazy smell and dries so quickly! Hands down one of my fav tanners !!
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
I like to use this on my face, the way I apply it is I spray quite a bit onto a latex glove and then quickly rub it over my face and neck. I'm giving it 4 stars because I find that this one can be a little bit patchy if your skin isn't smooth and if you have any dry spots. A great way to help prevent this is to use a lightweight moisturizer and give it about 30 minutes to completely soaked in and then go in with this tanner
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
At home tanning products can be tricky. You really need to know what you're doing. I was disappointed in the unevenness of color and also the unnaturalness of the color left. The owner was very harsh so make sure to apply in an open area or make sure you have a vent on
Joe W.
Cedar Park , TX
I highly recommend this self tanner. This is the only one I've found that doesn't run or leave uneven areas. At under $20.00 you can't ask for anything better. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Jennifer B.
No good try using @milliondollartan million dollar tan. Not streaky. No parabens and pretty much good ingredients. If you write the company they may even give you a trial of some of their other tanning products as they have lots to choose from.
Ashley M.
are use this and it was nice but I don't think I really needed it but it went on my body very nicely and it has great packaging and it is a good price and it is gentle on your skin and I wouldn't buy it again because it just isn't for me personally
Kristie F.
Lancaster, PA
This is such a great air brushed bronzer. It's hands-free and goes on so smooth with no streaks. I love how it doesn't have a strong scent. The color payoff is great after just two coats! It's a great product
markeita h.
Newport, TN
I hated this stuff. It streaks so bad, and only tans where it wants to. I exfoliated as directed and it made me look awful. The upside it lasted for 2 weeks so I was embarrassed for 2 whole weeks.
Ashley N.
Smyrna, TN
Wasn't real happy with this. It left my skin with an orange tint. By no means did it look real. I had to shower and scrub to get the oompa-loompa color off my skin
leire g.
como es el producto? a alguien le gusta?