BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Body Expertise Sublime Bronze Medium Skin 24hr Moisturising Lotion Gradual sun-kissed look Hydralium plus Soft-Tan Builds a natural-looking tan For Daily Use Tanned, and healthy-looking, your skin never looks as beautiful as when you are on...

Buy on Amazon
Emily S.
Avon, IN
Although this product does give an immediate tan with a beautiful color, I found that it can rub off rather easily onto your clothes or bed sheets.
I personally think that the best possible way to make the product work efficiently is to really rub it in or you can even use a blush brush to spread it evenly all over your body.
This is definitely one of the better self-tanners on the market at such a low price as far as smell and texture go; it dries quickly without leaving behind that gross, greasy residue and the smell is light and not as disturbing as most. L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze 24Hr Moisturising Lotion Gradual Sunkissed Look (Medium Skin)
Vidhi R.
Bloomington, IL
The only down side about this product that it leaves my skin feeling rather oily. It does give a tan glow, but it does not look like your skin is clean after application. It also felt a little sticky on my skin, and i had to wash it off as it felt irritating. It does look pretty, however, so 2 stars!
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
I love the sublime bronze. I use it in the beginning of the summer to get a base tan then use it well into October to stretch that summer glow as long as I can. I like it because it goes on smooth, moisturized and dosent streak. It looks very natural
melody n.
Coeburn, VA
I truly love this product. It leaves your skin feeling soft for well over 24 hours while giving you a gorgeous sunkissed glow. It gives off the right amount of bronz without giving off an orange tone.
Alea M.
This keeps me with a 24hr glow all summer long in this Florida sun! It is not expensive and well worth it! If you want to have that glow, this is the product for you! I will be buying this product again and again!
Saralye W.
Jacksonville
This product gave me nice glowing and tan skin. My skin is quite pale and this gave me the extra boost for summer. The packaging was in a regular lotion bottle. It met my expectations and it was suprisingly cheap. I would by it again soon!!!!!!!
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Absolutely love this! Such an amazing product! I haven't found another brand I like as much as I like this product! Would highly recommend to someone else! I will definitely purchase this product again! So good!!!!!
Leonor P.
Smells great and it leaves my skin so smooth, I love to use it everytimesm after I shower it's one of my favorite lotions. I'm hook on this lotion.
Kym W.
This is one of my absolute favourite brands. It works great and makes my skin glow and look amazing. One of my favorite products.
Myranda R.
I loved this product. It gave me the perfect glow while also moisturizing. The best part is it did not leave streaks!@