BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sublime Body Nutrisoft Velvety Body Lotion - For Normal To Dry Skin

Yamairis L.
MIAMI, FL
UUna loción intensiva hidratante corporalProporciona 24 horas de intenso y duradero efecto hidratante
La piel del cuerpo parece más suave, más suave y más tranquilo
Ideal para piel normal a seca
Dermatológicamente probado y muy buena crema, lo uso todos los días, estoy fascinada con los resultados, no me interrumpa su uso, su precio es muy asequible.
Dana L.
Canton, GA
I love the L'oreal brand, and this body lotion did not disappoint. It has a thick and creamy consistency that goes on velvety smooth. It does not leave behind a greasy residue, but leaves the skin feeling soft and well moisturized.  I gave it 4/5 stars because I don't love the way that it smells, but for a body lotion this one is top notch.
Christina T.
Copperas Cove, TX
The hot Texas heat really does a number on my skin, with the Nutrisoft velvety body lotion it has really helped my skin, usually I get cracked feet or hands just from the heat.  Since I started using this lotion it has really helped me keep my feet and hands hydrated and now no more cracks in my skin.
Jennifer W.
Greeley, CO
OMG. this really does make your skin feel like velvet! The packaging is really fancy so you kinda feel like your going luxury for a great price. It's really gentle on my sensitive skin. I buy mine at Walgreens, so sometimes I get those extra beauty points. Ya'll have to try this!
Claudia R.
Redmond , WA
This product is good to use in the winter ! Cause we don't have too much sun !! It's really good value and the prince is ok ! You can find for $7 or $10 depends the store. I recommend for you that would love to use a skirt or pretty dress in the winter, with your legs pretty !!!
Brittany D.
Philadelphia , PA
I like this product however it is not my favorite. I did not find it hydrating nor "sun-kissed." It did not meet my expectations and I would not purchase this again. This just was not my favorite product, it wasn't bad however there is room for improvement.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
I liked this product a lot. I'm not completely loyal to it and would definitely consider trying others, but it left my body feeling soft an smooth. I didn't love love love the smell, but it's for sure an effective product. A little pricey too.
Isamar D.
I start using this lotion and I definitely loved it. I like to have my skin hydrated and this lotion is perfect for it. It's a high value and quality product. Also is gentle to all my skin, I can protect it and keep it radiant. I surely buy it again.
Risbet Q.
Miramar
Excellent product, the first time I use it, I felt the change in my face, it revitalizes and nourishes the skin instantly. If you want to improve your appearance on the skin, use it with confidence, there is a day presentation and another at night, use the mebor that suits you.
Minnorea G.
Miami
Siempre me sorprendo gratamente de lo maravilloso que es esta casa y esta es una presentacion recomendable para ti y el cuidado de tu piel te la recomiendo con los ojos cerrados