BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Calyn S.
This product works great! I spray it on my roots to lift them up and it works like a charm! I have heavy, straight hair so volume is always difficult to come by. This solves a lot of my problems for me. It is light and washes out easily. I would definitely recommend this to other consumers.
Kathy B.
Ellwood City, PA
This is great volumizing product!!Not sticky or gummy...but a l;ittle goes a long way> The only problem i have is actually finding it in the store!! Either its a huge seller and they cant keep it in stock or someones not doing their job on the ordering end.
Cheryl R.
I have fine, straight hair. I really love this product for its value and it's super boost to the volume of my hair! It leaves my hair with more volume and very soft to touch.
Susan W.
Metropolis, IL
I have fine hair that needs an extra boost to look full and volumous. L'Oreal studio line gives me the volume I need to have a youthful looking full head of hair!
sharmaine j.
Clinton, MD
Toppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp notchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Illy J.
PITTSBURGH, PA
The Loreal Root Boosting spray is quite good spray to lift up the volume. It will give lift for fine hair and give volume. The reason i give 3 stars, because my hair will be a little bit grease the next day.
Lily V.
Fort Myers, FL

Amazing: my hair is super fine, thin ad straight. This stuff gives it volume without weighing it down. I little pricey, but worth it.
melissa o.
Modesto, CA
Very awesome product! Perfect for the "poof" look! It lasts all day or night whichever your using it for. And washes out easily.
Katie R.
Brookings, SD
I like how it helps boost my hair at the roots. It doesn't take that much to use it to get the results that I'm looking for.
Odelia C.
Works pretty well.. I've only been using it about a week or so. It would be better if you can use when hair is dry.