BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The best of L'oreal technology. A creation from the L'oreal Laboratories, Studio Line Liquid Gel is an extra-flexible gel technology that provides a hold that is flexible and looks natural. The result: hair is under control yet looks natural, shiny and...

• Does it last all day and keep up the curls when you scrunch your ...1 Answers
Agnese A.
Falls Church , VA
I use this product before I iron my hair and it helps to keep natural skin in my hair and look they shiny
Anissa E.
I really like this product! I started to notice that my hair was frizzy so I decided to use this product and my frizz was gone! The one thing I would suggest is to only use it when your hair is dry. This product does make my hair more oily, so that is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
Jenny V.
Stockton, CA
My hair is thin and fine, it's hard to keep my hairstyles in place. This product holds my hair pretty well through out the day. My hair is naturally smooth and this product doesn't harden it what so ever. I would definitely repurchase it again.
Adriana G.
Loved this product! It is light but does the job at the same time. It doesn't weight my hair down and I don't need to use much of it. It has great texture because it doesn't feel sticky to the touch. It dries quickly and feels smooth unlike other brands that dehydrate my hair and make it feel coarse.
Sveta S.
Bellingham, WA
This is good for fine hair after showering and half dried apply this and curling with heat protector. Stays all they loog! <3 all day look and it's all flexible and looks very natural.
Monik F.
Granite City, IL
Doesn't spray evenly. The sprayer gets clogged very easily and shoots streams in your hair giving you very crunchy hard spots. The hold is not flexible like stated on the bottle.
Julie T.
Olathe, KS
I wear/use this stuff all the time and it is amazing! It is easy to wash out and lasts all day long! Just apply it in the morning or whenever you are getting ready and it will stay all day no matter what movement. I have gone to the gym several times with it still in my hair and I come out looking the same!
Candra C.
Richardson, TX
This product is great for controlling fly-away hairs. My hair is thin and prone to static ... this helps control that. I keeps my style smooth and manageable.
Abby E.
Little Rock, AR
I've never had a spray gel that didn't end up drying and looking crunchy. This one was ok but still not quite up to what I was looking for.
Lisa J.
Catonsville , MD
I have tried at least a dozen hair gel/mousse products that range in price. I found this one to be better than even the more expensive ones. Great product and can't beat the price.
jenny b.
Does it last all day and keep up the curls when you scrunch your hair