L'Oréal Paris Studioline Hot Spring Heat-Activated Curling Spray, Heat Protection

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #52 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

StudioLine Lasting bounce and definition

Tiffany L.
O Fallon, MO
Love this product. This keeps my hair protected nicely when curling my hair and helps hold the curl. This is a good value for what you are buying. I personally would recommend this product to others.
Yenirlet C.
I love to have my hair curled, and I have color treated hair, so when it comes to curling my hair I really need help to keep my hair healthy, this is very effective it has a nice scent and leaves your hair all natural.
Roselí R.
Davie, FL
Es un producto viejo y no lo pude conseguir más pero cuando lo probé me encantó, de verdad funciona y el envase trae bastante producto!
Meredith P.
Atlanta, GA
I've been using this treatment for about a month and I can already tell a difference. The only think I don't love is the smell.
Jackie M.
I've never tried such a good heat protectant. My hair never gets damaged ! It leaves my hair really smooth.
Nayma P.
TAMWORTH
This works as well as you would imagine a heat protector to work, you can't really see results until you've finished your hair and it looks shiny again.