BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tabetha W.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this because my hair was looking dull and dry. I have very fine hair that gets weighed down easily, so I just use very little and spray from far away. I feel like it gives a noticeable shine, but the smell is a little odd. I wouldn't buy it again because my hair is so fine. It may work better on people with thicker hair.
Miriam H.
El Cajon, CA
A revitalizing treatment serum Boosts hair's vitality & resistance to external harms Safeguards from environmental aggressors Unveils softer shiner & stronger hair For professional use. This is product is amazing they have good work in my hair.
Tabitha D.
Gilbert, SC
I have used this spray a lot, and I like it. It did take a bit to get use to. The first time I used it I looked like I put a bottle of oil on my head too greasy, but once I really figured it out I love it. It gives my hair shine and movement. Without weighing it down or looking like I have not washed my hair in week.
Aimee S.
I like this product but I can use a similar product that is less expensive. It doesn't last all day but I don't like the smell. It does make my hair shiny but it can also make it look greasy sometimes.
Sara F.
San Bernardino, CA
This mist brings beautiful shine to any hair type. It really wowed me and did so much for my hair it turNed my dry hair into looking like I just got out of the salon. It smells very clean and fesh and the packaging was very nice as well. I give this 5 stars all the way!
Darling E.
Northglenn, CO
This product is great! after trying so many different products I found this one! It gave me the added shine I wanted and my hair looks and feels healthy.
Nathalie B.
Green Bay, WI
Great project . and easy to use plus last all day the shine . once you spray mist into hair your hair looks glossy and healthy. Without looking greasy
My hair is so thin that is very difficult to give life and that shine that we all want, this product helped a lot with that not 100% but it did the job
Cindy F.
Fancy Gap, VA
I love the way this product keeps my hair shiny all day. It looks shiny not oily. I receive complements every day on how my hair looks so healthy.
Arely S.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this my hair looks so shiny throughout the day I get tons of compliments and my hair always looks shiny and so silky I just really love this